Did we find all of the easter eggs yet?

Piv

There are more on that list than actually are in the game. Some are just bugs (like the floating rocks, pointy pole on ike and polar pit on moho)

Someday I want to make a small (10m wide), solid cloud on Jool, to allow for legitimate landings. Perhaps it could float around the planet too.

Edited by NovaSilisko

List so far (add more if i missed any)

Moho:

-Mohole (the really deep crater)

Eve

- None really (possibly the lone hill surrounded by plains, but it's doubtful)

Gilly

- None found

Kerbin

- 5 monoliths

- 2nd KSC

- memorial MK1 Pod

- temple desert

- north pole saucer

- old parts in island hanger

- smiley face in the ocean (can be seen with the ISA-MAPSAT plugin)

Mun

-Three monoliths

-Three mun Arches

-Neil Armstrong Memorial

-Crashed Saucer

Minimus

- 1 monolith

Duna

- big kerbal face

- singing hill

- rover camera in the ground

Ike

- Magic boulder

Dres

- none really

- The deep canyons can be considered "interesting"

Jool

-none

Laythe

-none

vall

- stonehenge

tylo

- Carl Sagans face in a crater

- "caves"

Bop

-Kraken

Pol

- none (interesting terrain scatter)

Eeloo

-none

MISC

- Bender or some interesting character on the launch clamp texture

The launch clamps have Clamps on them.

Wha? Maybe i'm just being gullible, but where?

I don't think of the crater on Moho to be an easter egg, instead more of a geological feature.

Edited by Lumaro

Wha? Maybe i'm just being gullible, but where?

I don't think of the crater on Moho to be an easter egg, instead more of a geological feature.

I looked all over. Maybe it got taken out in the latest patch? I know someone a while back posted the texture and it was there. I tried to find the texture files myself but they're not easy to find.

There are more on that list than actually are in the game. Some are just bugs (like the floating rocks, pointy pole on ike and polar pit on moho)

Someday I want to make a small (10m wide), solid cloud on Jool, to allow for legitimate landings. Perhaps it could float around the planet too.

Run by Lando Calrissian?

iTz7pUl.png

Doesn't make that copyright problems? :(

that would be so cool. Landing on moving targets. :D

So, what anout the Moho "Fairies" and the strange gravity forces around the hole on the north pole?

Someone sent a rover expedition to Moho and landed on the equator, then he set for the north pole and had some encounters with these floating lights which he called The "Moho Fairies".

Spooky stuff! :0.0:

So your saying we've found 'em all?

I don't know why but, I have a feeling that there must be something on Eeloo that we haven't discovered since little venture there

I understand you entirely. The only other explanation for putting an empty, frozen, near impossible to reach planet waaaaaay out there is because:

A.) there's an easter egg.

B.) The developers are Trolls.

really hope it's A

So, what anout the Moho "Fairies" and the strange gravity forces around the hole on the north pole?

Someone sent a rover expedition to Moho and landed on the equator, then he set for the north pole and had some encounters with these floating lights which he called The "Moho Fairies".

Spooky stuff! :0.0:

I might try to find these once I go to Moho, one day.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.