What do you want to see in .23

For me two things.. Two big things!

1. Maybe adding more moons/planets, its been a long time and I really want new worlds to explore.

2. IVA's! Moving from inside the craft & trust me, if you do this the game would be PERFECT!!

Same thing I've been bloody well hoping to see for almost a year now....Resources.

What I expect to see :

-More biomes on Kerbin....even though I spend 99% of my time trying to leave that planet

-Kerbunnies...because pointless biomes need wildlife

-2 new parts I won't need or even realize they've added for a month or two

-Even nicer re-entry flames to kill my FPS...but of course without all that added "heat" and "realism" etc.

-Coral reefs underwater, because...reasons

-6 more painful bugs introduced and not addressed, much like the transition bug in this last release

-Pintles and gudgeons, because even though I have no idea what the hell those are, they will STILL have a better chance of getting in than resources

-18,596 fanboys jumping all over this post to admonish me for expecting the devs to put in one of the most requested things for KSP ever, and something talked about for a year now

-2 or so likewise intelligent but frustrated long time players who actually have the -as the Nausicaans say- "Guramba" to agree with me (you know who you are)

But what I do NOT expect to see in the next release, is...resources :*(

Pintles and gudgeons are traditionally used for maneuverability in water, for those wondering. They're pretty much what make rudders work, and are just heavy-duty hinges when you get right down to it. Pintles have historically had a use in rocket engine design as well, mostly as a way to reduce costs at the price of reduced engine efficiency.

Anyway, I'm going to wait and see what 0.22 adds for myself before I get too excessive a wishlist going. An actual economy for Career mode will probably be on my list, however, since mods already add pretty much everything else I'd want.

Some new, high tech parts would be nice. While the game had sandbox mode only, the devs were trying to keep most of the parts balanced so that we weren't all just using the same engine over and over in every ship. With the tech tree, they can start adding parts that are simply better than the rest, with the only downwide being how difficult it is to unlock them.

- ressources

- better aerodynamics

- moving parts (hinges and pistons)

With moving parts we could make variable geometry crafts. I imagine a rocket with an interplanetary and a VTOL configuration.

Edited by earth

Some new, high tech parts would be nice. While the game had sandbox mode only, the devs were trying to keep most of the parts balanced so that we weren't all just using the same engine over and over in every ship. With the tech tree, they can start adding parts that are simply better than the rest, with the only downwide being how difficult it is to unlock them.

I don't think it's smart to implement such a logic. That way we would end up with lots of parts and only use half of them. instead we have lots of parts and each of them is useful in a specific situation and i think thats better

I expect next update to nearly finish career mode, with the update after definitely finishing and polishing it.

What I want to see however, is different. To each there own, but I'm not a big fan of career mode, so I'd love to have resources, or maybe that aerodynamic model and space plane overhaul.

I would settle with one or two of this things:

- The begining of a economy sistem. Missions, budgets, time constraints...

- More evolution on Science. Testing prototipes, improvements to existing parts (efficiency, weight)

- Space Stations. Iva activities, long term experiments.

- Resources.

Resources.

But I'm expecting:

mission system and money

more biome planets

more science flavor text

maybe some more art passes on planets like they did with Kerbin and the Mun.

more optimizations

fixing the easter eggs if they didn't do it in .22 and add science results for getting close to them.

Exactly my thoughts, except without the art passes, they aren't really necessary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.