How long is your average KSP play session?

ShadowZone

How long is your average KSP session?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How long is your average KSP session?

• less than 1 hour
    • 1 to 3 hours
    • more than 3 hours
    • What do you mean by session? I never left the game since I installed it!

Some days I play for hours, some days I play for minutes, some days I don't play at all (and those are the days that never end). Maybe I'm crazy, but it's crazy and it's true: on average I play KSP about an hour a day, and that's enough for me, too.

Do they want to sit on your lap & fly an albatross into the ground like mine?

Actually, I can't leave my seat without a little someone hijacking the mission.

She's a pretty good flyer, but likes thinks to go boom!

I sometimes play with my older son (he's 4), just to make some silly rockets and watch them explode. He loves it!

I've learned the hard way not to play seriously when he's around, he has expectations of what the space bar will do.

typically <1hr due to time constraints brought upon by studies.

2+ hours or more (depending on a mission) during free days or vacation.

Should I'll lose track of time, it's possible for me to just play and play without noticing that it's been 4 or 6 hours since I've started (fortunately didn't happened yet in KSP, but already happened on other games).

Just finishing a four hour session myself -- great to play while watching hockey -- and realized I tend to play only when I have a large block of time, precisely because I've been in OP's shoes.

Those were hard lessons learned.

Me being still rather new to the game (70 hours) it isn't even worth playing less than an hour, as this might be just

enough to design a rocket and maybe get it to one of Kerbin's moons.

So it's about 1-3 hours in most cases.

this thread is very entertaining :D

in the days back when I was at school there wasn't one single day, I didn't play comuter games less than 6 hours. of course it becomes less the older I get, but I think until 10th grade I play every day. unfortunately there come university and it became less and less. after graduating I was playing nothing at all, but in 2013 I installed steam und testing some games, investing some hours in the good ones but never over 2 hours per week.

since I startet with ksp everything changes :D

now I would like to play the whole day everey day, but the family and the work, you know ;) fortunately I'm an engineer, so from time to time I make ksp calculations at work and nobody had an idea for what it would be ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.