[1.4.x] TweakScale v2.3.12(Apr-16)

pellinor

8 minutes ago, pellinor said:

Announcement: It is no secret that my more active days in this community are long past, and I am not giving this project the attention it deserves. @Lisias has agreed to take over the development of TweakScale from now on, and I hereby pass the torch to him. Once he has opened his own release thread, this one can be closed.

Thanks for all the work! this mod has been so important to my KSP game. Thanks also the @Lisias for continuing support  :D  

Hi, Guys. I'm the new guilt..., I mean, responsible for keeping your craft's parts explod… I mean, scaling on KSP. :)

I want to thank @pellinor for the confidence, and want to say to all that yes, it will blow up for sure. Specially on landings. :D 

New thread:
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/179030-141-tweakscale-under-new-management/&tab=comments#comment-3469313

Edited by Lisias

16 hours ago, pellinor said:

Announcement: It is no secret that my more active days in this community are long past, and I am not giving this project the attention it deserves. @Lisias has agreed to take over the development of TweakScale from now on, and I hereby pass the torch to him. Once he has opened his own release thread, this one can be closed.

Thanks for maintaining it until now. It is "normal" to get burned out or bored with mod development at some point. Nice thing in this community is that there is almost always someone willing to take torch and continue work. Thanks to @Lisias for taking the burden of future maintenance too.

Is there a more advanced version of Tweakscale that allows scaling independently in one direction?

Almost a purely aesthetic thing that parts that transition between to sizes often feels to short blend nicely with the next part.

6 hours ago, mattinoz said:

Is there a more advanced version of Tweakscale that allows scaling independently in one direction?

Curiously, I thought on something like that recently. But I consider this to be "tricky" to implement as it would break an (programming) interface that are in use for years. OK, there're techniques to make things coexist, but we need to balance cost and benefits of such a feature.

The "easier" changes on the programming interface would render the user interface less intuitive, and vice versa.