what partnerships would you like KSP/SQUAD to make?

Dimetime35c

Dude, Squad could leverage that partnership for incredible market exposure and then sell the franchise, cashing out for obscene sums. They're already rolling in the bread from early-access sales, might as well get some cabbage while they're at it.

Sounds like the game company equivalent of selling ones soul...

I think EA or another publisher would be a good partner for Squad.

NO,NO,NO!

Are you nuts? EA is just a cash machine with no regard for community or quality games. They just make games for the money. Look at SimCity 5.

NO EA!

Dude, Squad could leverage that partnership for incredible market exposure and then sell the franchise, cashing out for obscene sums. They're already rolling in the bread from early-access sales, might as well get some cabbage while they're at it.

But would they be leveraging their synergy, or just focusing on their core competencies? I think they could do better with a crowd sourced b2b vortal; it would let them proactively recapitalize their infrastructure while getting on-message with their parallel organizational matrix approaches.

There's more to business to selling out, there's also meaningless phrases er stupid jargon advanced terminology!

If I led a game development company, and a big corporation offered to buy us up in exchange for money, uhh duh, i'd take it. Obviously there would be some negotiations and I would ensure that my family and I would be well off for years to come.

Squad is a business and their goal at the end of the day is entirely about profit. That's just good business sense.

Capital and distribution is not an issue, but branding is. Fortunately, SQUAD is a marketing business, and they've already built some great (and free) synergies with very big names. There is no need for a publisher. They just need to keep doing what they do best, which they already are.

• 2 weeks later...
But would they be leveraging their synergy, or just focusing on their core competencies? I think they could do better with a crowd sourced b2b vortal; it would let them proactively recapitalize their infrastructure while getting on-message with their parallel organizational matrix approaches.

There's more to business to selling out, there's also meaningless phrases er stupid jargon advanced terminology!

You just lost me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.