What Are Things You've Heard That Made You Facepalm?

michaelsteele3

Maybe the real moon has the giant laser on it to project the fake one. And the real moon uses romulan cloaking tech.

Pfft. The Mun is a holographic space station made by the Illuminati aliens who are controlled by 666.

(BY MENTIONING 666, I DO NOT INSULT RELIGION, DON'T GET YOUR ION ENGINES IN A TWIST)

- - - the aleins are coming - - -

Speaking of ion engines, yesterday I was watching "The Universe" on History Channel, and they said ion engines makes the time taken to get to places shorter, making it even possible to get to Mars in 2 or 3 weeks. I facepalmed badly, but I facepalmed even more when they showed a giant futuristic ship with a giant "ion engine" (it looked more like a chemical rocket nozzle than an ion engine to me) on its back, and then it accelerating really quick, like if it had a TWR of 3 or 5.

Pfft. The Mun is a holographic space station made by the Illuminati aliens who are controlled by 666.

(BY MENTIONING 666, I DO NOT INSULT RELIGION, DON'T GET YOUR ION ENGINES IN A TWIST)

Ah, but you forgot, NASA (And roscosmos, too) have to be involved! Why? Well, because... DON'T BELIEVE EVERTHING YOU READ. But youtube conspiracy theories are completely accurate and true. You see, NASA has really awesome rockets, but they don't want to show us them, because then we might know about them! THEY go STRAIGHT UP, like any real rocket. And NASA made contact with the Illuminati aliens in 1969, when we were told that we landed on the moon. That is, the REAL moon, not the fake one, which was put in the same place as the real one, and made to look the same.

Ah, but you forgot, NASA (And roscosmos, too) have to be involved

what is roscosmos

me no know any roscosmos

stoopid, there is only nasa

That reminded me of some hoaxes about the Earth being completely dark (aka eternal night, everywhere) for about 6 days that was confirmed by NASA, an asteroid that will hit Earth's entire terrain (yes, ITS ENTIRE TERRAIN) that was also confirmed by NASA, cosmic rays that will blow up TVs, phones, tablets and computers near midnight that was 100% confirmed by NASA, aliens confirmed by NASA, Soyuz confirmed by NASA, Nibiru confirmed by NASA... Honestly, I think these people think that only NASA exists...

Edited by windows_x_seven
illuminati aleins forced me to, pls dont judge me :(

!! ATTENTION !!

Tonight, from 10:30 PM to 3:30 AM

Cosmic Rays will be entering Earth from Mars.

So please switch off your mobile devices.

At night, do not keep your cellular phones beside you and place it away while sleeping because this Cosmic Rays are quiet DANGEROUS

Kababalita lang a few hours ago.

Please help spread this message to your loved ones and friends to keep them safe.

Thank You!

This is not a Joke or a Hoax!

From hoaxslayer.com.

The cosmic rays are coming... Ooo...

Most of you have it wrong.

The earth is really the Moon, there is no hologram, we are all on the Moon, in our stasis machines, sleeping, and the image of the earth is beamed into our heads, along with our home, the Moon, but to us, its made inhospitable and distant... and...

awww, why can't I be an idiot like the guy in the video? I suppose to be an idiot, you cannot be intelligent, so its hard for us.

Most of you have it wrong.

The earth is really the Moon, there is no hologram, we are all on the Moon, in our stasis machines, sleeping, and the image of the earth is beamed into our heads, along with our home, the Moon, but to us, its made inhospitable and distant... and...

awww, why can't I be an idiot like the guy in the video? I suppose to be an idiot, you cannot be intelligent, so its hard for us.

I know! All of my joke conspiracy theories kind of make sense. :(

I think we can all agree, though, that nasa's hiding aliens, since when they took over the job from the air force in 1952. Clearly, the VAB could only be a alien storage container, nasa freely admits that it has WEATHER! Yes, that's right WEATHER! This must stop! Send me all of your money (in small, unmarked bills, please) and I will expose nasa as frauds! plus, the vabs not big enough for a moon rocket!

as we learned in grade school,STARS AREVISIBLE, whch they arnt in "moon landing" videos!!!!!!!!! clearly a hoax! sendme your money! now! before nasa ends the world with it's domination scheme!!!!

How did I do?

With regard to some removed posts, people do indeed say some dumb things about religion and race. However, if you quote them here, it's likely to offend fellow forum members and/or start religious discussions. Please leave that sort of thing off of our forum, even if you're just quoting something you disagree with that someone else said.

Sorry, I forgot to put the "don't get your X in a twist" thingy. Putting it there now.

Also, MRS, I cannot describe how I find that stuff according to what the banana dude said above. People from my country that visit this forum would be offended.

Now, for something not offensive.

A person that I know said that doing poses like this:

main-qimg-30ebb354afe70d889062cf79273a5959?convert_to_webp=true

Is illuminati because of the triangle made by the fingers and face.

1c678b9d_f8d56928_Facedesk.png

note how I did not mention religion

The moon landing is fake theory again...

*sigh* cringeworthy.... not going to rebuke every single point he makes...

I stopped watching this after he finished the segment on the soyuz. Not sure if he thought this because he heard it somewhere, or because he is just uneducated on how rockets work (which is not very uncommon)

[...]Not sure if he thought this because he heard it somewhere, or because he is just uneducated on how rockets work (which is not very uncommon)

All of these rockets are fake, the only rocket that can make it to the Moon is this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFoz2LbDwmAEYFwpfb2enw9SpaDPZvcauP1_NU8TUyftGy9a9K0Q

Goes on a straight line and has its engine always on, as opposed to these rockets that start turning to land back on Earth instead of going to space, and also goes straight from point A to point B.

Delta-V, Isp and Orbital Mechanics are all lies made by NASA.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the "gravity turns are fake" dude uploaded a new video recently:

I'm amazed at the comments, though:

"I personally don't know how they're pulling it off. Maybe the hologram is more physical than we realise (ultra hi-tech). Maybe it's reflecting off of the dome (I don't like the idea of a dome at all btw). I can't even think of a scientific test where we could start. Maybe the actual moon disk is reflective anyway. Also I had to go to urban dictionary to understand what you meant by Memorex ... is that an American thing?"

Just donated $25.00 for the Crow Discovery Project. Have a great road trip to discovery - Charles Pearl."

WHY ^

"Great job Crrow! Of course one of the biggest fallacies about bouncing the LASER off the moon is how far away the return beam would hit the Earth. If we fire the LASER from anywhere on the equator, for example, we would be traveling at 1040 MPH. The LASER travels at the speed of light and calculating the distance to and from the Moon would be 239,000 x2 =478,000 Miles. So, we take the speed of light, which is 186,282 Miles Per Second and we divide that into 478,000 miles and that gives us a round trip value of 2.566 Seconds. At 1040 MPH rotation speed at the equator, the LASER transmission point would travel .741 Miles or 3,912 feet during the 2.566 seconds of time it would take for the LASER beam to return. This figure will change for every latitudinal position the LASER might be fired from but the point here is that this calculation is never brought up because they always show the LASER TX & RX position at the same location. FAIL!!!Furthermore, If the LASER transmission point on the Earth is traveling at 1040 MPH then the LASER beam would be blazing across the surface of the moon at 1040 MPH also. You would have to be one hell of a marksman to hit that little 1 meter bad boy! :-)

first off where is the big burnt hole from the lunar lander landing? there isn`t one cause they took a trillion dollars of americans family`s money on ........ please everyone stop believing this crap ,the only thing you got mooned is your money is gone and your poorer for it! are you not right now! man oh man WAKE UP!

How do people agree with this guy, seriously.

Typo, wrote "Mun" instead of "Moon"

All of these rockets are fake, the only rocket that can make it to the Moon is this one:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFoz2LbDwmAEYFwpfb2enw9SpaDPZvcauP1_NU8TUyftGy9a9K0Q

Goes on a straight line and has its engine always on, as opposed to these rockets that start turning to land back on Earth instead of going to space, and also goes straight from point A to point B.

- - - Updated - - -

WHY ^

The very fact that those people, and people like them, exist is enough to make me want to dedicate my life to eradicating stupidity from this good world. However, it is impossible to eradicate something infinite.

I found this very comment on the video I just mentioned. Written by "Truthseeker".

THANK YOU CRROW777 FOR THE BEST FOOTAGE OF THE MOON (THAT IS REAL) I'VE BEEN ABLE TO FIND! I WISH I COULD SUE THE ....-ATHEIST-SICK-A$$HOLE'S FOR ALL THE MONEY THEY SCREWED ME OUT OF AND GIVE IT TO YOU. Since I was a teenager I've been thinking outside the box; I probably have a low I.Q. but evidently I have more common horse sense than some people with high I.Q'S. They have been teaching theory (or just flat-out lie's as fact) in school's and most .... didn't make sense. When i would point out 1 of many thing's about NASA/GOVERNMENT/OBSERVATORY'S people with high I.Q'S would just shrug there shoulder's like SO WHAT? IF THEY CAN'T OR DON'T DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE THEY CENSOR SOCIAL MEDIA THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT. I was in elementary school when THE EAGLE LANDED ON AREA 51 OR WHAT-EVER this is when we 1st got TV's in our class room's to watch this so called momentous event. IT'S LIKE A TABOO BECAUSE NOT ONLY NASA WITH IT'S HUBBLE TELESCOPE & ALL THE PROBE'S WITH IT'S HIGH TEK/EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT FLYING AROUND PLANET'S ETC. ALL WE HAVE GOT FROM THEM LOOK'S LIKE .... OR IS MOSTLY CGI. I seen a clip of a huge observatory give a daytime 3 second view of the moon that wasn't even zoomed in. I never had a telescope, but I could see more with my binocular's shaking like hell & I could see more than what the huge telescope revealed. IF NASA OR OUR PUPPET GOVERNMENT TOLD THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW I WOULDN'T BELIEVE THEM BECAUSE OF SO MANY LIE'S IN THE PAST

/facepalm

my facepalms made me write typos

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFoz2LbDwmAEYFwpfb2enw9SpaDPZvcauP1_NU8TUyftGy9a9K0Q

- - - Updated - - -

WHY ^

Well, I made an attempt to cure it, whatever it is.

Just read through a lot of the comments. Are those even people?

They're hologram people. Just like the Moon.

(Actually, after a deep thinking session, that channel might have been made for people with low IQs, hence the large percentage of support)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Xannari, what you did is futile. These people "think out of the box" and are "open-minded", but they ignore everything said by people that oppose their opinions.

In Physics we were on the laptops and we were using a program that was teaching us about dynamics and space.

A few of my friends and I are on one of the pages which has a simulation of a rocket launch showing the rocket just going up to get into orbit.

I get annoyed and say to my friends, "This is so unrealistic, rockets don't go straight up to get into orbit"

At this point the teacher the teacher looks at me and says, "Yes they do!" Now admittedly he is a chemistry teacher but now I start to argue with him and most of the class end up telling me I'm wrong. So in this class it was me and 2 others arguing against 17 students and a teacher.

The science department head walks in and asks the teacher what the arguments about and he tells him.

The teacher that just walked in then said, "Well he's right if arocket were to just go up it wouldnt enter orbit."

The 2 others and I sat there smug.

In Physics we were on the laptops and we were using a program that was teaching us about dynamics and space.

A few of my friends and I are on one of the pages which has a simulation of a rocket launch showing the rocket just going up to get into orbit.

I get annoyed and say to my friends, "This is so unrealistic, rockets don't go straight up to get into orbit"

At this point the teacher the teacher looks at me and says, "Yes they do!" Now admittedly he is a chemistry teacher but now I start to argue with him and most of the class end up telling me I'm wrong. So in this class it was me and 2 others arguing against 17 students and a teacher.

The science department head walks in and asks the teacher what the arguments about and he tells him.

The teacher that just walked in then said, "Well he's right if a rocket were to just go up it wouldnt enter orbit."

The 2 others and I sat there smug.

This must have been the most satisfying thing of all time.