sirkut

1.1.2 Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics 2.0.2

1 minute ago, Mecripp said:

What happened to 

Simple. MISSED IT :D Will Fix the ZIP file and inform u

so guys here is my newest ultimate projects that should inspire people and make our mod devs here proud of their work :D

Как работа на колесах для этого мода?

I can't seem to build anything that would have two Flat Hinge Pivotrons attached to the same part and work. They do work in the Editor, but not on the Runway after launching. See video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PUVNgopqVPV9fOaF3. Craft file is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vlOaLGfchvSFRErm1sme_0tkpo2Kw9sf. Can someone please confirm that it behaves in the same way as in video on their installation?

2 hours ago, HZ1 said:

Как работа на колесах для этого мода?

Во-первых, используйте английский, пожалуйста, и, во-вторых, я понятия не имею, работает ли это на колесах, но вы можете попробовать. (Я использую Google Translate, так что если это не имеет смысла, просто знайте это).

1 hour ago, Jackaroo0505 said:

Во-первых, используйте английский, пожалуйста, и, во-вторых, я понятия не имею, работает ли это на колесах, но вы можете попробовать. (Я использую Google Translate, так что если это не имеет смысла, просто знайте это).

oh,Yandex Browser evil

On 13/01/2018 at 10:28 PM, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

so guys here is my newest ultimate projects that should inspire people and make our mod devs here proud of their work :D

You can be proud of your work too, this is AWESOME ! :o

7 hours ago, Li0n said:

You can be proud of your work too, this is AWESOME ! :o

well i got tons of other good projects ready for watching in my channel at youtube, my latest project was a new transformer, i am proud of my work, even more when i succeed on inspiring others to make mechs and eventually challenge me ;D like V8jester, met him when he didn't have a clue on making stablile 2 legged walker, but after hew hours of teaching him, he got awesome, and now after few months i am even more prouder of his procress : D

On 22/01/2018 at 5:23 AM, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

well i got tons of other good projects ready for watching in my channel at youtube, my latest project was a new transformer, i am proud of my work, even more when i succeed on inspiring others to make mechs and eventually challenge me ;D like V8jester, met him when he didn't have a clue on making stablile 2 legged walker, but after hew hours of teaching him, he got awesome, and now after few months i am even more prouder of his procress : D

This is awesome ! Is the video in real speed ? cause it looks so fast

57 minutes ago, lBoBl said:

This is awesome ! Is the video in real speed ? cause it looks so fast

1.5 speed to remove little lag, since every1 know how KSP can be little laggy sometimes

On 21.1.2018 at 6:11 PM, Rryk said:

I can't seem to build anything that would have two Flat Hinge Pivotrons attached to the same part and work. They do work in the Editor, but not on the Runway after launching. See video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PUVNgopqVPV9fOaF3. Craft file is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vlOaLGfchvSFRErm1sme_0tkpo2Kw9sf. Can someone please confirm that it behaves in the same way as in video on their installation?

hmm that seems like "Auto-Strut" bug right there try to put them one at the time, that happens sometimes even to me and its quite painfull when making 300 part mech and it does it early and didn't notice it