[1.4.1] Mkerb Inc. Science Instruments

ManuxKerb

Hi Jessika,

I checked the code from 'Science - Full Reward and there is no way that i can modify Mkerb in a way to not get it to "work". And working means in that case that it will give you all the science it can get.

However it is maybe possible to exclude Mkerb science instruments from the Sciene Full reward mod, but this would require the maintainer of the science mod to implement it in his mod.

I can't do nothing on my end here, sorry

Please ask the Science - Full Reward! maintainer for help if it bothers you that much....

Glad you like my little mod :-)

For this mod I usually go into the config and change the science cap for the experiments.

Also It seems to break science in my game. I have 118 mods installed (was 119), went through deleting each one until I got to Mkerb. A few hours of testing later and it is confirmed. With nothing but Mkerb installed I am unable to do science.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Kerbalnauts,

I'm Back and updated the mod for KSP 1.4.1. It works with the DLC and without.

If im so inclined i will try to publish a localized version, if the interest is there and volunteers for translation step forwward :-)

Have fun!

Manux

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 9:00 AM, ManuxKerb said:

Hi Kerbalnauts,

I'm Back and updated the mod for KSP 1.4.1. It works with the DLC and without.

If im so inclined i will try to publish a localized version, if the interest is there and volunteers for translation step forwward :-)

Have fun!

Manux

Thanks for the update! I think the science values must be wrong though...I tested it with KEI to see how much science i'd get around KSP, and the beep alone would get me over 1k science...

EDIT: After further testing, iI figured it out. KEI and x Science! are reporting the total amount of science available to get, as to where if you colelct by hand, its less than 1 science per biome, cause of the small mip size. It'd takes forever to get the full amount of of the KSC this way, so nothing wrong here :)

Edited by DracoSilverpath

9 hours ago, DracoSilverpath said:

Thanks for the update! I think the science values must be wrong though...I tested it with KEI to see how much science i'd get around KSP, and the beep alone would get me over 1k science...

EDIT: After further testing, iI figured it out. KEI and x Science! are reporting the total amount of science available to get, as to where if you colelct by hand, its less than 1 science per biome, cause of the small mip size. It'd takes forever to get the full amount of of the KSC this way, so nothing wrong here :)

Im glad you like it :-)

Im also testing it right now in a play without any other sci mods and i think it is quite balanced. I had to visit minmus mun and eve gilly and moho for now to get quite far in the tec tree but im not finished. I also did like 800 science in a orbit lab i guesss i still need to go to duna to finish the tec tree so i think it is not overpowerd :-)

That was designed like this :-)

Do you have any suggestions ?

Do you want to localize it ?

Thanks and have fun!

• 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.