Souper

The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

So I'm curious, if I ask for the first letter in my username to be capitalized, does that take up my one allowed name change? Because if it doesn't, I want it done because that lowercase letter has been bothering me. If it does, then I don't want it done as there is a very good chance I'll change my username to something with a bit more personality in the future, and I still want to have the ability to request a name change because of that.

EuSouONumero345 <- that's the name I would like to have, please.

Done :)

I'd like to get my username changed to Rithaniel, if it's not taken.

Done :)

I'd like my name changed to TruthQuark

Thank you.

Does this also change my login username?

Done, and yes :)

So I'm curious, if I ask for the first letter in my username to be capitalized, does that take up my one allowed name change? Because if it doesn't, I want it done because that lowercase letter has been bothering me. If it does, then I don't want it done as there is a very good chance I'll change my username to something with a bit more personality in the future, and I still want to have the ability to request a name change because of that.

Done - I don't count it as a username change. :)

Hello, I want my name to be changed to "ensou04" only.

I mistakenly used "ensouensou" as a username here thinking It was just a username for URLs. (as I do the same in youtube url) thinking there's a "display name" option. thank you very much!

Edited by ensou04

Hello, I want my name to be changed to "ensou04" only.

I mistakenly used "ensouensou" as a username here thinking It was just a username for URLs. (as I do the same in youtube url) thinking there's a "display name" option. thank you very much!

Name changed.

Can I have my username changed to Rolanvorxariat(Don't Question how I got that name). I decided Chiken1880 was a ridiculous name. Thanks! It took 10 minutes to shorten the name Rolanovorxotauriateng

[quote name='Chiken1880']Can I have my username changed to Rolanvorxariat(Don't Question how I got that name). I decided Chiken1880 was a ridiculous name. Thanks![COLOR=#e6e6fa] [SIZE=1]It took 10 minutes to shorten the name Rolanovorxotauriateng[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Name changed :)

Okay time to take the plunge, with the new forum change imminent. Please change my username to [B]HMV[/B] and thank you!

[quote name='5thHorseman']Okay time to take the plunge, with the new forum change imminent. Please change my username to [B]HMV[/B] and thank you![/QUOTE]
I think this is the oldest member I've seen request a name change!

I just realized how name changes are going to affect the LGG. :0.0:

[quote name='5thHorseman']Okay time to take the plunge, with the new forum change imminent. Please change my username to [B]HMV[/B] and thank you![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately [U][URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/members/54662-HMV"]HMV is taken.[/URL][/U]

[quote name='sal_vager']Unfortunately [U][URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/members/54662-HMV"]HMV is taken.[/URL][/U][/QUOTE]

SQUATTERS!

I'll have to give it a think. I opted for HMV over HMV Plays but now I need to weigh the latter vs being able to change to something else later.

#PuttingTooMuchThoughtIntoIt

[quote name='InterCity']Hello, could I request a name change to [B]InterCity[/B]? I hate my current name...[/QUOTE]
Done

[quote name='HoloYolo']Yo, can I get my name changed to HoloYolo please?[/QUOTE]
Done

I think I got the answer I was looking for. Can someone please change this thread from unanswered to answered?

[URL]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/140614-Question-about-a-keostationary-network-satellite-s-antenna%28s%29[/URL]

Thanks

You probably pickedthe wrong thread, [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/25176-Need-your-Own-Thread-Moved-Removed-or-Closed-or-a-Post-Deleted"]this [/URL]is the thread you are looking for. Also, you can change it yourself, just click "Edit" and then "Go advanced". You should be able to change the tag in the top. :)

I noticed that the [ ]s in my name got converted into -s in the forum migration ; Is there any chance that could get fixed, or is that not allowed since I already changed my name?

The name before the migration was [ Jeremy ] by the way.

Did the people with accounts but no posts or activity get transferred over with the forum migration? Because one of them has the name "Laythe," which I wanted my username to be changed to, but is taken.

2 hours ago, Laythe Dweller said:

Did the people with accounts but no posts or activity get transferred over with the forum migration? Because one of them has the name "Laythe," which I wanted my username to be changed to, but is taken.

All accounts were transferred over. We don't delete old accounts, people sometimes come back to them.

On 30/11/2015, 08:59:15, - Jeremy - said:

I noticed that the [ ]s in my name got converted into -s in the forum migration ; Is there any chance that could get fixed, or is that not allowed since I already changed my name?

The name before the migration was [ Jeremy ] by the way.

Changed back. I think there's an issue with encoding between this forum and the last, more than one username was affected.

i've been wanting to change mine for a while, i'm neither a 'bob' nor an 'uncle' ... heh

a more common handle i use is TK421, but it seems thats taken. :(  so how about TK421d

thanks in advance.

34 minutes ago, BobsYerUncle said:

i've been wanting to change mine for a while, i'm neither a 'bob' nor an 'uncle' ... heh

a more common handle i use is TK421, but it seems thats taken. :(  so how about TK421d

thanks in advance.

Done!

9 hours ago, Engineer Of Stuff said:

May I have my name changed to Engineer of Stuff? The capital has bugged me from the day I typed it in wrong.

Done.