Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

Is the two card icon (between the rep star and report post icons) how you give infractions? It looks like a red/yellow card used in soccer. :)

It is. Unsurprisingly, red is for an infraction, and yellow is for a warn.

6Ql0RCV.png (Infraction).

oIprIY0.png (Warning). The little trash bin does funny things, I don't know what exactly. Edit : Manages deletion, apparently. Interesting.

It is. Unsurprisingly, red is for an infraction, and yellow is for a warn.

http://i.imgur.com/6Ql0RCV.png (Infraction).

http://i.imgur.com/oIprIY0.png (Warning). The little trash bin does funny things, I don't know what exactly. Edit : Manages deletion, apparently. Interesting.

What other strange new worlds buttons are on the right of that bar below the post? That is, the ones not visible in that screenshot.

Do you have any stories on how you discovered KSP?

My significant other saw a news article and shared it with me...several hundred (thousand?) hours of KSP ago...a decision that I'm sure is full of regret....

What's your favorite mod in Ksp?

Why, I am my own favorite moderator...of course. :P

Do you have any stories on how you discovered KSP?

I was browsing another game's forums, and stumbled upon a thread about KSP. It seemed interesting and I decided to give it a go. Things eventually spun out of control and I'm still here :)

Favorite mod? I've often said AntennaRange (which is true), and I think the top 3 is completed by the Navball Docking Alignment Indicator and the Renaissance Compilation.