Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

Would this,picture be okay in a thread? That I'm creating?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxs9CfbO1DHERlZ1dVRWdFkwV0E

warning very long image

well that link is very blurry I will go find a better way to upload this stuff

Well that didn't work next way to go

hopfully this will work com

Edited by Ethanadams

Would this,picture be okay in a thread? That I'm creating?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxs9CfbO1DHERlZ1dVRWdFkwV0E

warning very long image

well that link is very blurry I will go find a better way to upload this stuff

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxs9CfbO1DHERlZ1dVRWdFkwV0E Well that didn't work next way to go

Doesn't appear to break any rules.

Posting that image to the forum in [noparse][/noparse] or [noparse][imgur][/imgur][/noparse] tags would result in an excessively long post forcing members to scroll a long way to avoid it and view the post after yours, not everyone will want to view a long string of soldiers waving guns, and I'm surprised I have to explain this.

So no, for others sake please only link to the image so others can choose to avoid it.

Redninja'd

This set of questions are also for the mods, based on the idea proposed by Flymetothemun. I'm just asking these mainly out of curiosity...

1. Do you play with mods? If so, what is your favorite mod?

2. Which mode do you prefer to play KSP in? Why (if you don't mind sharing)?

3. Least favorite stock part?

1. I don't really use mods, but I like B9. Yes, it clutters the parts menu up a bit but I love the aesthetic.

2. I prefer Sandbox. The start of career mode is boring because it isn't ambitious.

3. The aerodynamic-y science-y nose cone thingy. Just hate it.

I'm one of those weirdoes that doesn't really use the Subscribe option much at all. I typically only use it for threads I plan on regularly following, for either moderation or for personal reasons.

I literally don't use it at all, at least, not on purpose. Those threads that do get auto-subscribed to just sit in the dusty corner of my profile page, the tab never to be looked at.

I'm one of those weirdoes that doesn't really use the Subscribe option much at all. I typically only use it for threads I plan on regularly following, for either moderation or for personal reasons.

Interesting, I remember I put up a poll about how people use subscriptions, and a surprising number don't use it at all.

Interesting, I remember I put up a poll about how people use subscriptions, and a surprising number don't use it at all.

I love it, i have folders for my posts I want to follow and ones for interesting craft and ideas..

I'm on Auto subscribe and I go thur every few days of my non folded ones, check to make sure I haven't missed any posts I want to follow up and clear out most of the rest, its really quite good.

A question, how do you disable Auto-Subscribing and remove the current subscribed threads?

Thanks!

Able to be turned off under "General Settings". Removing current subscribed threads may be done under "SkrubSkriptions" tab - 'empty current folder'.

A question, how do you disable Auto-Subscribing and remove the current subscribed threads?

Thanks!

Autosubscribe settings are in Settings > General Settings (On left side) > Default Thread Subscription Mode. Set it to "Do Not Subscribe" and the feature is turned off.

Manage your subscriptions through Settings > My Subscriptions (also on the left). Tag the ones you want removed on the right hand side and choose "Delete Subscription" from the drop down menu at bottom right.

Edit: Ninja'd, but I was more thorough and didn't call anyone a skrub.