Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

Why are my posts invisible?

I'm not a mod but the first few posts you make have to be verified by a moderator before they appear. The description under your name will say "Curious George" while this is true. I think it lasts until three have been verified.

EDIT: Which begs the question why did the mod who verified your post not also answer it?

Ok, question, are you guys able to add spaces into an existing thread between two existing posts with the name ownership of a given person? Asking because i need another post space under the op of ssp to post dev updates but people posted faster than i could add the space.

If it help remember you can use spoilers: it will hide whatever you put in it, compress it into a single line showing it's a spoiler(and showing the name you gave to that spoiler).

You can use them to compress the less important parts: if someone want to see what is in the spoiler, he just have to click on it.

hmmm... actually, yes. It IS the spoiler you are looking for!

Yes. Each time a post is reported, a thread is created in an area of the moderator's subforum with the reporter as OP. Any repeat reports of that same post are added as replies from those reporters to the same thread. When a moderator handles a reported post, they typically post what they have done in the report thread and lock it.

For obvious reasons the poster who had their post reported doesn't know that their post has been reported or who reported it.