"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

So Mort's putting Val on the witness stand to proof she's part of a conspirazy that basically everyone except himself, Bob and Tedus could also be, and probably is, involved in? Oh, I've got a bad feeling about this... (happily continuing with the Star Wars references smjjames just started) ...

So Mort's putting Val on the witness stand to proof she's part of a conspirazy that basically everyone except himself, Bob and Tedus could also be, and probably is, involved in? Oh, I've got a bad feeling about this... (happily continuing with the Star Wars references smjjames just started) ...

What you said is not a Star Wars reference.

Anyway, I was referring to this: http://imgur.com/a/QGZZN#8 Which also happens to be a Star Wars reference, or sortof one.

oh my...

Not Val...

Kuzzter...

I bet ALL of the crew is on Mort's "law" hit-list

Yep, probes ALWAYS do what you tell them...

I hope Val and Deeman both have something good up their sleeves.

Although I have written some decent dialogue for probes in the past, I hope so too.

Boycott Kerbfleet for this atrocious business practice. Leaving employees in an area not kOSHA specified? That's a hefty charge for the CEO, Mort!

From tvtropes "No OSHA Compliance": "The Star Wars galaxy is filled with indoor, 500+ foot deep (and often completely pointless) chasms that have no guard rails."

Woah, dang. That's a lot of suspense.

Dun dunnnnnn! I hope to get it wrapped up soon--stay tuned!

I think it's been made abundantly clear that while Mort may legally be in the right, a victory on his part means nothing less than the (entirely legal) end of the whole kerbaled spaceflight program.

Couple of nuances to it, but yeah this could be the end of Kerbfleet as we know it.

So... either Kuzzter's gonna lay another plot twist on us, or there's going tob e an alternative means of accessing SPAAAAACE for the Lads. Hrm.

Me? Plot twist? Noooooo....

I wonder if Bill is going to do a 'I sense a disturbance in the force' type thing with the 1.0.5 update? heh

Depends where we are when it happens. I think everyone's going to be home safe before I install, so it might happen between chapters. Bill will probably notice the inevitable hotfix.

Yep--he can see that Deeman is scoring points with the whole 'code purple' thing, so here's his play for the win. I hope to have it up later tonight! VERY excited to do this next scene.

I can see the sky behind Mort. Is this an open-air courthouse?

It's... er... a transparisteel skylight. When this is over I'll share the 'set' to the exchange, I wouldn't want to ruin the magic for anyone

Whoah-hoho what's with Val's pupils? 0.o

Yes, exactly o.0! I had her do an animation to get up out of her chair for dramatic effect, and the pupils just went like that. Maybe they're blazing with valor?

I hope you're checking out 1.0.5 right now.

And just in time! Now that Val's testimony has effectively destroyed Kerbfleet, I'm free to start a fresh career save! Yay! *dodges flying boosters*

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.