"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

:D Great joke!

Came to me a while ago, and I've secretly been hoping all the while that something more or less fatal would happen to Mort, just so that I could go get this one out of the closet :D

Five today. This will be a short chapter, there will be a postlude, and then.. *sniff*... Eve, Order Zero will be complete.

GhtMi65.png

9l9E6ev.png

LI56qjT.png

3AjGNZe.png

BFxVWcj.png

Forum, atten-HUT! Captin on the bridge :D So yeah, I know I spelled it with a K when Dilsby was in the Kerbahashi Maru simulator. I eventually decided the C looked and 'sounded' better. I think I'll spell the (same name, but several steps inferior) Air Service rank with a K to differentiate them, even though I spelled it with a C in Jeb's press obituary file way back in D:OB!

So, it'll be Captin Valentina and Kaptin Tedus (well yeah of course he gets a promotion, the kerb's a legend! :)) And I should be wrapping this up in the next 2-4 updates. This has been amazing, the thread just passed 200,000 views, and with over 1600 reply posts I think I can declare you guys the most engaged, lively and intelligent audience anywhere on the Forum :D

That was a wonderful conclusion to the courtroom drama.

I'm also very much looking forward to the remaining part of the story.

I have to tell you that I'm growing somewhat 'concerned' with the story trajectory and the remaining delta-v. I mean 2-4 updates isn't very much to accomplish what the story requires, considering the speed and direction of certain plot elements. I hope we don't end the story clinging to some kind of precipice somewhere. :)

Nah, Kuzzter would never do that to us.

Very happy landings!

You're thinking of epilogue.

Nope. You have no idea what I'm thinking--I put on fresh tinfoil right before I posted!

Prelude

Interlude

Postlude

I'unno, makes sense to me. :)

Exactly right. The organist at my church plays both a 'prelude' and a 'postlude' to the service, and both words can be used in the sense of a written performance as well as a musical one. I do not tend to choose my words haphazardly, and usually I know what the words I choose mean...so there's a reason I'm not calling it an 'epilogue'. :)

I have to tell you that I'm growing somewhat 'concerned' with the story trajectory and the remaining delta-v. I mean 2-4 updates isn't very much to accomplish what the story requires, considering the speed and direction of certain plot elements. I hope we don't end the story clinging to some kind of precipice somewhere. :)

I'm really not sure what you mean, Starhawk. All of our heroic Kerbfleet personnel are home safe and sound and no one's in the brig, so I think all the outstanding plot threads are wrapped up rather neatly...though I suppose one could always make a contrary argument. ;)

I'm really not sure what you mean, Starhawk. All of our heroic Kerbfleet personnel are home safe and sound and no one's in the brig, so I think all the outstanding plot threads are wrapped up rather neatly...though I suppose one could always make a contrary argument. ;)

I'm not generally one to oppose the godlike omniscience of the author, but you should know that I use Heavy-Duty Industrial-Grade Aluminum Foil for my hat. Your super-author mind-tricks won't work on me.

I know that Jeb has 20/5 vision and that Bob knows his orbits. You can't fool me.

At least not completely. Not all the time, anyways.

Happy landings!

though I suppose one could always make a contrary argument. ;)

AHHH!!!

I just ran out of tinfoil!! I swear kuzzter must have shares or stock in tinfoil companies:).

Seriously though, I have been following D:OB and E:OZ from the start and have enjoyed every page. I hope you continue these comics, though I think we have little to worry about on that score.

Dang! I'll be sad when E:OO does conclude, but hey, I can still read the whole story from the Buffalo. :)

Yes, you can! Which reminds me, now that crewed missions are on again I'll have to have Sarge test-drive some of your fine products. :)

We demand Dres love!

Seriously, what is it with this Dres thing? Do you guys really want a hundred slides of various versions of Kranefly towing rocks around? 'cause I CAN DO THAT!

I know that Jeb has 20/5 vision and that Bob knows his orbits. You can't fool me.

Well, you can fool some of the readers all of the time, and all of the readers some of the time, but then there are the ones who know how to use a magnifying glass...

Seriously though, I have been following D:OB and E:OZ from the start and have enjoyed every page. I hope you continue these comics, though I think we have little to worry about on that score.

Thanks! As with any unpaid endeavor, one keeps going as long as it's fun. And it's a LOT of fun :)

And i don't use pictures of this guy saluting anyone lightly :) But you earned it.

Thank you! FWIW I don't make Kerbals salute lighty either. Here's how it came out on my first attempt:

dBOqoC0.png

Big heads, comparatively short arms. Really hard to get her hand all the way up there! I tried covering up the mess with a speech balloon but it just wasn't possible, so I turned her and re-worked the animation by progressively lengthening every part of her arm and shoulder.. #thethingsIdoforyou

Yes, you can! Which reminds me, now that crewed missions are on again I'll have to have Sarge test-drive some of your fine products. :)

I must admit I secretly have a kerbal named Looty Kernel Mitch Kerman, KSMC, who has been test driving the Buffalo and the JetWing...

08fexeQ.png

Edited by Angel-125

I must admit I secretly have a kerbal named Looty Kernel Mitch Kerman, KSMC, who has been test driving the Buffalo and the JetWing...
Awesome! Is that outfit so they can see him better against terrain with a high albedo? :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure in the mirror universe they go to Dres all the time!

Mirror universe? What mirror universe? #tinfoil

Thank you! FWIW I don't make Kerbals salute lighty either. Here's how it came out on my first attempt:

http://i.imgur.com/dBOqoC0.png

Big heads, comparatively short arms. Really hard to get her hand all the way up there! I tried covering up the mess with a speech balloon but it just wasn't possible, so I turned her and re-worked the animation by progressively lengthening every part of her arm and shoulder.. #thethingsIdoforyou

Hum, now that you talk about this, how do the female kerbals put their hair like that? It is not like their hands reach the back of their heads ... ;) Do they have special coiffeur officers to do the female kerbonauts hair ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.