Has anyone seen this easter egg before?

One-Way Films

So I was starting to construct a mothership for my first journey to the outer planets (from the outer planets mod) and decided to start with the MK3 Cockpit. I read the description and found this nice surprise :D

6OrMxp8.png

Has it been found before? Have I been immortalized as an explorer of the part list?! :sticktongue:

Edited by One-Way Films

3 minutes ago, Guerra said:

I believe there's also  reference to The Martian in the RTG's description. If I recall, it says something along the lines of, "Warning: Not to be used for heating rovers."

Product description

Through exploitation of the natural decay of Blutonium-238, this elegantly simple power generator can provide consistent, stable power for decades. Not to be used for providing heating during emergency rover excursions.

(This is possibly a reference to The Martian, where Mark Watney used a RTG to provide heating in order to save power.)

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/PB-NUK_Radioisotope_Thermoelectric_Generator

I added that a few weeks ago

I thought I knew what easter egg meant in the context of videogames. Apparently I was wrong. It just refers to a reference, quip, pun, or any other identifiable distinct part of the design or aesthetics? So like the fact that the menus are grey is an easter egg, or that "Kerbal" is spelled with a "K"? Kinda makes them too numerous to point out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.