Show off your awesome KSP videos!

Talisman

Here\'s a video I made of 0.16 on the day it came out before I had a chance to figure out a lot of the new features, this one is just unedited rocket creation and playing around with parts, the next will be released tomorrow and contains an actual flight:

Found a interesting bug/glitch/feature using a mechjeb part...

KSP Mechjeb Bug

:D

Bouncy castles!

Doubt it\'ll work on kerbin, a little bit on the Mun. Minmus for best effect.

also, my game didn\'t seem to register that those mechjeb parts were attached, once i seperated my orbital stage, the mechjeb menu dissappeared.

Maltesh, about 15 seconds into your vid, a World of Tanks ad popped up, the picture jumped halfway across the screen leaving the left half black, and then it froze. Not your fault, but I thought you\'d want to know that there seems to be a problem.

I know I posted this a couple of times around the old forum, but won't pass up a chance to plug it again. :D

Did this as part of my senior design project presentation. Our mission was to design a lander to get to Mercury. This was our plan.

http://youtu.be/epBHkA63mms?hd=1

Also have a few videos about some of my rockets but they are pretty boring, so not gonna post them.

• 2 weeks later...

We clearly need more awesome videos :D

I'm still in the process of setting up my tool chain (any suggestions for cut/editing are welcome) so here is the raw material of my last test launch (280t KW-rocket with Kethane-equipment payload) and explosive high speed decoupling of the stage 2.5 boosters ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of creating a one off thread for my video, I went and dug for a half hour to find this one (search didn't help much) and necropost. And also instead of posting in the Armstrong remembrance thread, I think it'll do just fine here.

Heres my Apollo 11 mission. It is fairly accurate (to my knowledge), using information I found at the Kennedy Space Center.