[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

2 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Problem solved here.

But, it would be interesting add/fix support for ckan.

Thanks!

I don't deal with CKAN.  I made a version that will work best with it but its not a priority for me.  If you want support,  go ask on the ckan thread. 

Edited by Galileo

I can't get Kerbin to look as good as some of the posted screenshots. I installed the latest Scatterer and then SVE HR 1.1.4 on a fresh gamedata folder (to make sure I wasn't having compatibility issues). It does look a lot better then stock but it's no where near as nice as some of the posted shots. (even the one on the first main post). Am I missing something or have done something wrong? Please help. (I tried searching for a readme or post on the matter but could not find anything, so please excuse my ignorance)

Here is a screenshot of what my Kerbin looks like.

JSYJnNV.jpg

6 minutes ago, John290 said:

I can't get Kerbin to look as good as some of the posted screenshots. I installed the latest Scatterer and then SVE HR 1.1.4 on a fresh gamedata folder (to make sure I wasn't having compatibility issues). It does look a lot better then stock but it's no where near as nice as some of the posted shots. (even the one on the first main post). Am I missing something or have done something wrong? Please help. (I tried searching for a readme or post on the matter but could not find anything, so please excuse my ignorance)

Here is a screenshot of what my Kerbin looks like.

JSYJnNV.jpg

Scatterer doesn't work in the tracking station. Please read the known issues section in the OP before posting "bugs" 

Edited by Galileo

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Scatterer doesn't work in the tracking station. Please read the known issues section in the OP before posting "bugs" 

Well thank you for the quick reply.

p.s Had i known this was a "bug" I would of gladly never posted. The known issues section in the OP states " SCATTERER AND CLOUDS DO NOT SHOW UP IN THE MAIN MENU. ".

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:05 PM, ThiccRocketScientist said:

Anyone know why my EVE looks so dark? Should I try reinstalling SVE? Files are pretty big to download, tho.

4CN26Zw.png

this is because you are using the version that has cloud shadows

if you don't want it dark than download this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/NA6fXtBYYCvDggkv4Y7AxKntceLx8qnzC6QN3RGBv6Qkn5Cq6xkwYKg9JxRLi9yw/file?dl=1

it is a replacement config. you do not need to reinstall

Edited by ModerndayLink64

10 minutes ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/NA6fXtBYYCvDggkv4Y7AxKntceLx8qnzC6QN3RGBv6Qkn5Cq6xkwYKg9JxRLi9yw/file?dl=1

Its not from cloud shadows.  The clouds in the sky would not be that dark because EVE doesn't render the shadow to the bottom of the clouds.  I guarantee he is in a eclipse 

4 minutes ago, ThiccRocketScientist said:

Do you have a link to the non-cloud shadow one? I waited a few days and the darken didn't change, IDK why it would be an eclipse (Also from what Moon?) but it does make sense.

First page. :wink:

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Its not from cloud shadows.  The clouds in the sky would not be that dark because EVE doesn't render the shadow to the bottom of the clouds.  I guarantee he is in a eclipse 

Alright I downloaded the newest version. When there are no clouds, it is fine, but even with the shadow fix it is dark, so... I dunno.

8 hours ago, ModerndayLink64 said:

Er, that link be 404.

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

SVE does not work with the latest scatterer. Use the bundled version. 

Can I ask what changes you made to make the bundle work correctly?

Edited by Avera9eJoe

7 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Can I ask what changes you made to make the bundle work correctly?

I think you're getting confused. @Galileo is saying to use the SVE all-in-one bundle because it contains the previous version of Scatterer. The problems start when people update to the newest version of Scatterer, which SVE doesn't support (yet).

Edited by MalevolentNinja

2 hours ago, MalevolentNinja said:

I think you're getting confused. @Galileo is saying to use the SVE all-in-one bundle because it contains the previous version of Scatterer. The problems start when people update to the newest version of Scatterer, which SVE doesn't support (yet).

Ahh I understand - I thought it was maybe using a custom version of Scatterer but it looks like it's using the previous version until it's updated. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.