[1.11.x] TAC - Life Support v0.17.0 - Release 29th Dec 2020

I have Station Parts Expansion Redux mod. Will it be enough to allow me to build self sustaining station with TAC life? Or is there other mods i'd need to add? Also any other mods i'd need to make TAC life viable for flights to every planet?

Is anyone using the Munseeker greenhouse any more?  If a flavor of the Munseeker works with the latest KSP where can I get it?  If not, what is the best alternative for getting oxygen, water, and food generation?  Thanks for suggestions and any related comments

Does anyone know how to fix the issue of electricity not being generated on unloaded vessels? I am playing with Kopernicus and GPP. The changelog says an issue with solar panels was fixed but they still don't seem to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I have the vsersion for 1.10 and when I crash a craft I get

Error:Destroying components immediatly is not permitted during physics trigger/contact animation event callbacks.
If I remove Tac it does not seem to happen.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

So I see a tutorial section in the works for stocking ships launched before TAC-LS was installed; any recommendations for how I can stock my ships up that were launched before I installed the mod?