Kerbal Space Program 1.2 Loud and Clear - Official Teaser

Jarin

9 minutes ago, Laguna said:

This was just the 1.2 teaser, there will be an actual cinematic trailer released as well, produced by Pablo and Leticia. :)

Ahh, okay, that makes sense. Title adjusted appropriately.

... still enjoyed this more than the cinematics, but both is fine by me.

This makes me feel so much better about KSP. (edit: just kidding about solar panels) If what I saw from the accurate SAS, it looks like thrust gimballing is actually realistic. Not certain, but it seemed like the vectors would shift into position rather than teleport there. In that case, I may no longer need to put fins all over my rockets.

I love KSP trailers. Something about that triumphant main theme makes me feel really happy :D

Edited by Choctofliatrio2.0

20 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Mr Pickering I presume?

Ummm, I imagine so... LOL... sorry, its 10:40pm here on a Saturday night, I've had a long hard day... and I suffer from M.S. which has plenty to do with things right now, you see, I have a symptom of the M.S. called "M.S. dementia"... I'm pretty good most of the time, but names... LOL... I forget them, sorry, but the name does sound right... :)

The other main symptom I have is double vision... I get most of the typos.. thank goodness for Firefox and its spell check. :(

Off topic: 

11 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

Ummm, I imagine so... LOL... sorry, its 10:40pm here on a Saturday night, I've had a long hard day... and I suffer from M.S. which has plenty to do with things right now, you see, I have a symptom of the M.S. called "M.S. dementia"... I'm pretty good most of the time, but names... LOL... I forget them, sorry, but the name does sound right... :)

The other main symptom I have is double vision... I get most of the typos.. thank goodness for Firefox and its spell check. :(

William Pickering worked for JPL form the end of WWII until just before the Voyager launches.  I'd need to wikipedia it to be sure.  I think he led JPL during most of that time too.

Off topic: 10.40pm are you getting up for the rugby?  Sorry to hear about your MS.  That is a huge thing to have to deal with each day. 

10 hours ago, FullMetalMachinist said:

Kinda-sorta did. 

Yes, I've seen this. Tried it. It's only so-so IMO... sucks in low light conditions. After all this time, having gone through two long time mods for docking cameras (Lazor & Hullcam), and repeated requests by many to have the devs incorporate them; I'm disappointed to see they've not yet been added, a most basic thing continually left out. :/

I see however that DennyTX's docking camera is ready for Pre1.2, so I'll run with that for now. ^_^

On 7. říjen 2016 at 10:48 PM, Mjarf said:

This looks very promising indeed. Seems like I timed my comeback to KSP very well.:D

Same here. Although I didn't really have a choice. BahamutoD's wheels and necessary for my spaceplanes and BDA doesn't hurt either.

So is this releasing on consoles on the 11th as well? All it says is "releasing October 11th." It doesn't say PC only, or consoles at a later date, or mention anything of that sort. Since there is no mention of 1.2 being delayed on consoles, I will just assume that we will be seeing this update on the 11th as well.

If this isn't the case, then Squad needs to officially reply on this subject because a lot of console customers are going to be pretty disappointed on the 11th, again, when we don't get the 1.2 update and realize that Squad is continually ignoring their console customers. When you have a game on multiple platforms, and you are going to release an official update on one platform and not others, then not only do you need to let us know that, you need to tell your console customers when they will be seeing the update that is releasing on the 11th on PC. 

5 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

I was actually looking for a word from Squad about a release date or window for 1.2 on consoles. I never did get an answer, so I am not sure why you linked to a post where you are explaining what you think is happening, as you understand it. As I understand it, giving release dates for one platform and not others when the game is out on multiple platforms isn't typical behavior. Not only did you not answer my question about a release date or window for 1.2 on console, but you are acting as if I am out of line somehow by asking if I will be able to play 1.2 on the 11th in a thread about "1.2 loud and clear official teaser" and "release date." Because this teaser and the devnotes didn't mention anything about a PC only release, I believe I am not out of line in asking if 1.2 is coming out on consoles on the 11th. Not sure why this is such a difficult question, and it is being met with such disregard. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.