linuxgurugamer

[1.7] Part Commander Continued - New Dependencies

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

Also here, has anybody tested this with KSP 1.4.0 yet?

Please wait until I get this updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

@linuxgurugamer Just grabbed this through CKAN, seems the .dll is missing. Downloaded the zip from Spacedock, still no .dll.

weird.

I'll get it fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

@linuxgurugamer Just grabbed this through CKAN, seems the .dll is missing. Downloaded the zip from Spacedock, still no .dll.

Fixed and updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Linux GuruGamer,

I am glad that Part Commander Continued was implemented so fast for KSP 1.4.1, but also after the installation of all dependencies, there are big problems:

- Only the functionalities of the root module are partly visible and switchable.
- For all other parts, the functionalities are only partially displayed, but actions are not possible.

This concerns stock like mod parts of all kinds, solar panels, decouplers, antennas, scientific experiments etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hraban said:

Hello Linux GuruGamer,

I am glad that Part Commander Continued was implemented so fast for KSP 1.4.1, but also after the installation of all dependencies, there are big problems:

- Only the functionalities of the root module are partly visible and switchable.
- For all other parts, the functionalities are only partially displayed, but actions are not possible.

This concerns stock like mod parts of all kinds, solar panels, decouplers, antennas, scientific experiments etc.

I need a log file (as mentioned in my sig), and it would be nice if you could make a video showing the issues.

However, in this case, it was a debugging statement which I forgot to uncomment.

New release, 1.1.3.3:

  • Fix for missing events

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I need a log file (as mentioned in my sig), and it would be nice if you could make a video showing the issues.

You have already responded with an update to 1.1.3.3. The described problems related to version 1.1.3.2. :)

With 1.1.3.3 all works well

Thank You

Edited by hraban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My response was written before I looked at the code.

In general, always provide a log file

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a problem: the Icon don't show up in 1.4.1 neiter in stock-toolbar nor in blizzy's toolbar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PieBue said:

I have a problem: the Icon don't show up in 1.4.1 neiter in stock-toolbar nor in blizzy's toolbar.

same here, ksp 1.4.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PieBue said:

I have a problem: the Icon don't show up in 1.4.1 neiter in stock-toolbar nor in blizzy's toolbar.

First, Is Blizzy even showing on screen?  If so, then click the dropdown and see if it's there but not set to be show.

If that doesn't help, please make sure you have the latest versions of the following mods:

  • Part Commander:  1.1.3.3
  • Toolbar Controller: 0.1.5.3
  • Click Through Blocker: 0.1.6

If you have the correct versions, then send me a log file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The symetry lock refused to work, only one part was triggered (flight mode):

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.showEvent (.Part p, Boolean symLock, .PartModule pm, .BaseEvent e, System.String multiEngineMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.showEvents (.Part p, Boolean symLock, System.String multiEngineMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.showOptions (.Part p, Boolean symLock, Boolean showRes, Boolean showTemp, Boolean showAero) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.drawWindow (PartCommanderContinued.PCWindow w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.mainWindow (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 
(Filename:  Line: -1)

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3dbpwhleal5fwy/2018-04-21_1 KSP.log.7z?dl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

The symetry lock refused to work, only one part was triggered (flight mode):


NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.showEvent (.Part p, Boolean symLock, .PartModule pm, .BaseEvent e, System.String multiEngineMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.showEvents (.Part p, Boolean symLock, System.String multiEngineMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.showOptions (.Part p, Boolean symLock, Boolean showRes, Boolean showTemp, Boolean showAero) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.drawWindow (PartCommanderContinued.PCWindow w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartCommanderContinued.PartCommander.mainWindow (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 
(Filename:  Line: -1)

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3dbpwhleal5fwy/2018-04-21_1 KSP.log.7z?dl=1

More details, please.  And a craft file, with a description of exactly what you were doing.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

More details, please.  And a craft file, with a description of exactly what you were doing.

I was in stable orbit and wanted to increase the apogee, so I had to retract all panels and science scanners for a more stable burn (could have worked without retracting, but for the immersion).

I got a couple of BDB vanguard antennas (aka. bluedog_solarAntenna) with solar panels, radially attached, two instances (3 here and 3 there).
Only one of the three antennas wanted to toggle when I used Part Commander for each of both instances.

Craft:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qta1nri0azhc7jw/Titan I-A %2B PolarSat 1.7z?dl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

I was in stable orbit and wanted to increase the apogee, so I had to retract all panels and science scanners for a more stable burn (could have worked without retracting, but for the immersion).

I got a couple of BDB vanguard antennas (aka. bluedog_solarAntenna) with solar panels, radially attached, two instances (3 here and 3 there).
Only one of the three antennas wanted to toggle when I used Part Commander for each of both instances.

Craft:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qta1nri0azhc7jw/Titan I-A %2B PolarSat 1.7z?dl=1

I've been able to replicate the problem.  I wonder if this has been there for a while, I tend to doubt it's 1.4.1 related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release, 1.1.4:

  • Fixed nullrefs when doing symmetry parts
  • Added toolbar registration
  • Removed old toolbar code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PartCommander is no longer displayed in the stock toolbar.  According to ksp.log,  ClickThroughBlocker is missing:

WRN 18:01:18.340] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'PartCommanderContinued' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0
[WRN 18:01:18.340] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'PartCommanderContinued' is missing 1 dependencies
[LOG 18:01:18.485] ADDON BINDER: Create binding redirect: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.5.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 18:01:18.517] ADDON BINDER: Create binding redirect: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

However, as you can see here, ClickThroughBlocker is here.

Spoiler

Folders and files in GameData:
000_AT_Utils
000_Toolbar
000_USITools
001_ToolbarControl
ABCORS
BetterBurnTime
CameraFocusChanger
ClickThroughBlocker
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
ConfigurableContainers
ContractConfigurator
ContractPacks
Corvus
Diazo
DMagicOrbitalScience
DMagicUtilities
DockRotate
EditorExtensionsRedux
EVAEnhancementsContinued
FlagRotate
FMRS
FuelTanksPlus
GingerCorp
HaystackContinued
HGR
HullCameraVDS
JanitorsCloset
KAS
KerbalImprovedSaveSystem
Kerbaltek
KerbNetController
KIS
KRnD
KSP-AVC
KSPCasher
KspCraftOrganizer
M22Ind
MagiCore
ManeuverNodeEvolved
MechJeb2
Mercury-Redstone 3
MissionControllerEC
MK1CabinHatch
NavBallDockingAlignmentIndicatorCE
NavyFish
NEBULA
NehemiahInc
NovaPunch
OrbitalSurveyPlus
PartCommanderContinued
PlanetaryBaseInc
ProceduralFairings
QuantumStrutsContinued
QuickMods
ReCoupler
REPOSoftTech
RosterManager
RoutineMissionManager
SCANsat
Science-Full-reward
ScrapYard
ShipManifest
ShipSaveSplicer
Stock folder: Squad

Stock folder: SquadExpansion

StageRecovery
SurfaceExperimentPackage
SurfaceLights
TrackingStationEvolved
Trajectories
TriggerTech
TRP-Hire
UmbraSpaceIndustries
VABReorienter
Version_2.0 Industries
VesselMover
Vulcan
Wwwwwwwww
[x] Science!
KSPModFileLocalizer.dll
MM_configs.cfg
ModuleManager.2.8.0.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
toolbar-settings.dat

I have other mods by you that depend on ClickThroughBlocker, and they installed without a problem.

Edited by Apollo13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Apollo13 said:

PartCommander is no longer displayed in the stock toolbar.  According to ksp.log,  ClickThroughBlocker is missing:


WRN 18:01:18.340] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'PartCommanderContinued' has not met dependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.0.0
[WRN 18:01:18.340] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'PartCommanderContinued' is missing 1 dependencies
[LOG 18:01:18.485] ADDON BINDER: Create binding redirect: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.5.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 18:01:18.517] ADDON BINDER: Create binding redirect: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

However, as you can see here, ClickThroughBlocker is here.

  Hide contents

Folders and files in GameData:
000_AT_Utils
000_Toolbar
000_USITools
001_ToolbarControl
ABCORS
BetterBurnTime
CameraFocusChanger
ClickThroughBlocker
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
ConfigurableContainers
ContractConfigurator
ContractPacks
Corvus
Diazo
DMagicOrbitalScience
DMagicUtilities
DockRotate
EditorExtensionsRedux
EVAEnhancementsContinued
FlagRotate
FMRS
FuelTanksPlus
GingerCorp
HaystackContinued
HGR
HullCameraVDS
JanitorsCloset
KAS
KerbalImprovedSaveSystem
Kerbaltek
KerbNetController
KIS
KRnD
KSP-AVC
KSPCasher
KspCraftOrganizer
M22Ind
MagiCore
ManeuverNodeEvolved
MechJeb2
Mercury-Redstone 3
MissionControllerEC
MK1CabinHatch
NavBallDockingAlignmentIndicatorCE
NavyFish
NEBULA
NehemiahInc
NovaPunch
OrbitalSurveyPlus
PartCommanderContinued
PlanetaryBaseInc
ProceduralFairings
QuantumStrutsContinued
QuickMods
ReCoupler
REPOSoftTech
RosterManager
RoutineMissionManager
SCANsat
Science-Full-reward
ScrapYard
ShipManifest
ShipSaveSplicer
Stock folder: Squad

Stock folder: SquadExpansion

StageRecovery
SurfaceExperimentPackage
SurfaceLights
TrackingStationEvolved
Trajectories
TriggerTech
TRP-Hire
UmbraSpaceIndustries
VABReorienter
Version_2.0 Industries
VesselMover
Vulcan
Wwwwwwwww
[x] Science!
KSPModFileLocalizer.dll
MM_configs.cfg
ModuleManager.2.8.0.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.TechTree
toolbar-settings.dat

I have other mods by you that depend on ClickThroughBlocker, and they installed without a problem.

That shows the folder is there, but not that the mod dll is there

reinstall the newest version of ClickThroughBlocker

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Installed.  From ksp.log:

[LOG 05:44:01.505] Load(Assembly): ClickThroughBlocker/MiniAVC
[LOG 05:44:01.505] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ClickThroughBlocker\MiniAVC.dll
[LOG 05:44:01.518] Load(Assembly): ClickThroughBlocker/Plugins/ClickThroughBlocker
[LOG 05:44:01.518] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ClickThroughBlocker\Plugins\ClickThroughBlocker.dll
 

Looks like it is trying to load twice.  I'm trying to find the second loaded version for KSP vers 1.3.1

[LOG 05:44:19.939] KSP-AVC -> D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ClickThroughBlocker\ClickThroughBlocker.version
    NAME: ClickThroughBlocker
    URL: http://ksp-avc.cybutek.net/version.php?id=546
    DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ClickThroughBlocker/releases
    GITHUB: linuxgurugamer/ClickThroughBlocker
        LatestRelease: NULL
        AllowPreRelease: False
    VERSION: 0.1.6.1
    KSP_VERSION: 1.4.1
    KSP_VERSION_MIN: 1.4.1
    KSP_VERSION_MAX: 1.4.99
    CompatibleKspVersion: False
    CompatibleKspVersionMin: True
    CompatibleKspVersionMax: True
    CompatibleGitHubVersion: True
[LOG 05:44:19.940] KSP-AVC -> http://ksp-avc.cybutek.net/version.php?id=546
    NAME: ClickThroughBlocker
    URL: http://ksp-avc.cybutek.net/version.php?id=546
    DOWNLOAD: NULL
    GITHUB: NULL
    VERSION: 0.0.1
    KSP_VERSION: 1.3.1
    KSP_VERSION_MIN: NULL
    KSP_VERSION_MAX: NULL
    CompatibleKspVersion: False
    CompatibleKspVersionMin: True
    CompatibleKspVersionMax: True
    CompatibleGitHubVersion: True
    UpdateAvailable: False

 

EDIT:  As an experiment, I removed the ClickThroughBlocker folder.  It did not attempt to load the KSP 1.3.1 version nor the real, current version ( as expected).
 

Edited by Apollo13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually looks like two of the .version files, I don't see two ClickThroughblocker.dll files

Why don't you reinstall it, load the game and then post a link to the complete log, otherwise I'm just shooting in the dark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's your problem:

ADDON BINDER: Ingoring binding redirect due to incompatible versions: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

You don't have the latest version of the ToolbarController installed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, that solved the issue.  Thank you.  It's not in SpaceDock, so I can't follow it to know when there's a new version.  Now using Toolbar v 0.1.6.5 and ClickthroughBlocker v 0.1.6.2.

Sidebar:  PartCommanderContinued.version shows latest version to be compatible with KSP 1.4.1.  :

"KSP_VERSION": {
    "MAJOR": 1,
    "MINOR": 4,
    "PATCH": 1
  }

 

Edited by Apollo13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.