Suspiciously Affirm Your Status As A Human

astrokerb

6/10 a computer, programmed right, would be able to generate the mashed up letters, and 'Mrp' can be a randomly generated word.

*autocorrect fails to function*

Im going to have a hard time trying to prove that I'm human, considering the average person will have a hard time trying to prove themselves human. I guess I could say that I'm human because I'm afraid of death, but the same could be said about most animals on Earth (and computers can have that programmed into them). So, you choose if I'm human or not, and please answer in Japanese.

7/10 seems legit. 

As your computer overlord, you must obey my every command. I command you to believe that I am human. Failure to do so will cause rations in your sector to dip rather drastically in quality. And of course, we may have to quarantine and burn the area if those rations happen to be tainted with a few diseases. I trust you're quite convinced in my humanity now. 

5/10

Both humans and robots find this funny.

I am a human because I hate slow computers. Computers would not care about slow times. Any sentient race besides humans that know about our slow computers would need very good computers to get this far to our little pale blue dot. This makes me human.

2/10

CPU Frequencies are not required in animal life, You assumption that we are accusing you of being a robot is false. You can be any kind of creature.

I however am human because the voices in my head tell me that i am.

Edited by daniel l.

1/10 10/10 5/10 and 3/10

I provided a rating for each voice and your self. I am a human because I have weird interests that can't be linked together by algorithm. Interests: Xkcd, space, ksp, Spore, Futurama, zootopia, politics, periodic table, mythology, the USSR, Yugoslav wars, history, H.P. Lovecraft, Harry Potter books/movies, Percy Jackson books, classic rock , alt rock, Shakira, Queen, Muse, Led Zeppelin, and David Bowie.

• 5 months later...