StarCrusher96

[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

Recommended Posts

I'm really stoked about this planet pack, however when I load the game, the menu items are not responsive. I've isolated it to the kss_basic patch. Removing kss directory and throwing in some other pack works fine, but when it is kss, with only the "basic" set, it will load to menu but one of the game's internal threads stalls or something and game can only be killed from operating system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

Can confirm. Rheya's bugged :P

Thank you so much, my problem is solved.

I just uploaded the drive of my GPU and the problem disappeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AlonzoTG said:

I'm really stoked about this planet pack, however when I load the game, the menu items are not responsive. I've isolated it to the kss_basic patch. Removing kss directory and throwing in some other pack works fine, but when it is kss, with only the "basic" set, it will load to menu but one of the game's internal threads stalls or something and game can only be killed from operating system. 

Which planet appears in the main menu? 

Can you post more specifics about your RAM etc, screenshot of your GameData Folder? 

http://kerbal-star-systems.wikia.com/wiki/Installationguide

- - -

 

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have 32 gb of ram, I'm messing with all the other planet packs right now, so no time to troubleshoot. =P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlonzoTG said:

I do have 32 gb of ram, I'm messing with all the other planet packs right now, so no time to troubleshoot. =P 

PAGE 1:

I WANT TO COMBINE KSS WITH ANOTHER PLANET PACK

-> GPP, GPO and OPM compatibility confirmed for 0.7.3, others will be added soon. Always ask other planet pack developers to incorporate KSS before asking KSS developers to incorporate other planet packs. Especially if you want to replace the home system, because we're not going to to that for you. Remember that KSS moves other planetpacks to distant star systems.

I WANT TO COMBINE KSS WITH OTHER MODS THAT ARE NOT KNOWN TO BE COMPATIBLE.

-> Do this at your own risk. Helping KSS by making compatibility patches is appreciated.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS 0.8

screenshot30.png?dl=1

holy

 

CRAP

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, can you land on those ring strips?

Edited by Pxtseryu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

holy

 

CRAP

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, can you land on those ring strips?

Agreed :)

I don't think Kopernicus allows physical rings. I could be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quickly posts picture to reddit

 

people need to loveing recognize this mod for the amazement it is

Edited by Pxtseryu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greatness101 said:

Agreed :)

I don't think Kopernicus allows physical rings. I could be wrong though.

You can't land on them sadly :s but they're in 3D at least :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Just Kopernicus rings. 

@theaveragepxtseryu, thx for your post on reddit. 

No problem! This mod will finally get the well deserved attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

No problem! This mod will finally get the well deserved attention.

You might want to add that we're still in dev.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS 0.8

screenshot30.png?dl=1

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what we have planned for 0.8 :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TheSpacePotato said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what we have planned for 0.8 :wink:

stop, you're making my procedural fairing larger and larger

also, in planned features it says a destroyer may be added. by destroyer do you mean a starship floating in space?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

stop, you're making my procedural fairing larger and larger

also, in planned features it says a destroyer may be added. by destroyer do you mean a starship floating in space?

That's a secret we'll reveal when the time is right :wink:

It's just an idea right now, anyways. There's no 100% confirmation that would go in the game yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS 0.8

screenshot30.png?dl=1

These rings are material?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davian Lin said:

These rings are material?

You can't interact with them, but it's supossed to be an installation that keeps this star running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS 0.8

screenshot30.png?dl=1

Is 0.8 slated to bring SigmaDimensions compatibility? Sorry to pester about it I'm just very excited to traverse the Kermes Cluster in glorious 6.4x scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sahadara said:

Is 0.8 slated to bring SigmaDimensions compatibility? Sorry to pester about it I'm just very excited to traverse the Kermes Cluster in glorious 6.4x scale.

Yes :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.