Jump to content

[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, SSr48 said:

 

I removed active texture management and now it works. But now when i try to launch a craft it sends my camera view flying out of kerbin and I cant  do anything. I have tried Hyperediting the ship but nothing happens. When I press esc to pause it pauses but there is no menu. If you still need the same logs how can I get them to you.

Are you using other mods apart from KSS? Never encountered this bug before. Send them in a PM.

4 hours ago, Luovahulluus said:

Did you try it already? I'm planning on starting a new career and would like a very different experience this time around. Is there a wiki or some info on the planets somewhere so that I could determine where to start? 

Someone was working on a wiki but it's still not finished. I have no time now to test or work on KSS due to exams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SSr48 said:

 

I removed active texture management and now it works. But now when i try to launch a craft it sends my camera view flying out of kerbin and I cant  do anything. I have tried Hyperediting the ship but nothing happens. When I press esc to pause it pauses but there is no menu. If you still need the same logs how can I get them to you.

For this bug , you must uninstall rasterprop monitor , @StarCrusher96 you should view this issue of kss with raster and CRP when they're combined

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

NEW! Tide, 'habitable' carbon planet around brown dwarf Kormin

-> no water & no oxygen! 

Tide (around Kormin)

TIDE.png?dl=1

 

Tide (around Kerbol)

TIDE%20WHITE%20LIGHT.png?dl=1

 

Tide & Kormin

KORMIN%20TIDE.png?dl=1

Oh these magnificent creations  Venus/Mars-like orbiting an aborted star (Really , i've in head to make a series of videos with your mod , and i'm in stand by because i wait the next release ... and the clouds, particulary the clouds THE CLOUDS AAAAAHHHH).

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

Oh these magnificent creations  Venus/Mars-like orbiting an aborted star (Really , i've in head to make a series of videos with your mod , and i'm in stand by because i wait the next release ... and the clouds, particulary the clouds THE CLOUDS AAAAAHHHH).

sooooooon they will be ready! Already curious for the videos though :)

Edited by StarCrusher96
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Already curious for the videos though :)

For now, this is a bunch of ideas, and remember, no clouds , no video (really i think i'll wait 'til the 0.5 because 0.45 is a temporary release and ... will break the save.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shkeiru said:

For now, this is a bunch of ideas, and remember, no clouds , no video (really i think i'll wait 'til the 0.5 because 0.45 is a temporary release and ... will break the save.

yes sure sorry I can't work faster ... exams (I even made Tide while I should be studying)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ow Exams , sorry , so study hard and may the force be with you , me too i should study for my eval tomorrow (Physics:electrokinetic, filters, transfer functions and resonant circuits ==> a lot of complexes numbers and graphs to trace)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shkeiru said:

Ow Exams , sorry , so study hard and may the force be with you , me too i should study for my eval tomorrow (Physics:electrokinetic, filters, transfer functions and resonant circuits ==> a lot of complexes numbers and graphs to trace)

Sounds a little harder than what i need to do ;) (Architecture)

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a sweet carbon planet. :o 

6 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

Oh these magnificent creations  Venus/Mars-like orbiting an aborted star (Really , i've in head to make a series of videos with your mod

Will your kerbals embark on a 5(00) year mission...? :wink: To explore these strange, new worlds and boldly go where no ker--

Edited by JadeOfMaar
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Will your kerbals embark on a 5(00) year mission...? :wink: 

5 minute mission* For now I have some issue with my warp drive and the chief mecanician #FreeThinker ignored me :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alec Joosten said:

Is it a known bug that you can't enter KSC buildings and if you manage to launch a vessel, the camara freaks out and you clip through Kerbin?

If you have rasterprop monitor installed, remove it , @StarCrusher96 :

 

On 20/01/2017 at 1:23 PM, Shkeiru said:

you should view this issue of kss with raster and CRP when they're combined

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

The creator doesn't like visitors :D

What , have you made a thin like the sun : (I mean terrain texture below the surface and an extended hyperdense atmosphere )?

EDIT: I said 5 minutes mission @JadeOfMaar But i counted 5 days to The All.

Edited by Shkeiru
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

What , have you made a thin like the sun : (I mean terrain texture below the surface and an extended hyperdense atmosphere )?

No, you can land on the creator? There is no atmo or something to prevent it. Landing on the all is impossible. 

Edited by StarCrusher96
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...