So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

8 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Somebody once told me...

6 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

guess I... ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed. <_<

2 hours ago, tater said:

You ever see them live?

If you have, then you've surely seen these guys as well too lol.

Edited by LordFerret
forgot the link

11 hours ago, tater said:

You ever see them live? I managed to a few times in NYC back in the day

They were in Indy in '78, I couldn't get anyone to go. Three hour trip and I had no car. All my friends hated the Ramones. It probably didn't help that I played them at the proper volume level (11) at all times.

10 hours ago, LordFerret said:

If you have, then you've surely seen these guys as well too lol.

Another of my favorites that everyone else hated. Except I had a girlfriend at the time who had their second album.

My first venture into this style music was Raw Power by Iggy and the Stooges. Still a killer album.

My music tastes caused mom to worry a lot. I turned out okay.

Oh my; Have I got stories about bands and adventures in the 70's and 80's and beyond. Maybe another time, they're too telling... could reveal the true identity of LordFerret (for some anyway), and I'm not ready for that just yet.

Anyway. It's that kind of day. Wintry, cold, leaves fallen down all round, bright sky and brilliant sun streaming in my window... I sit here and fire up KSP to Vivaldi and friends. Enjoy.

Thanks to some shenanigans over on the WDYDIKSPT? thread...

@harrisjosh2711 go watch this movie right now. :wink: It’s from a dark age when people got their entertainment over the airwaves, and there were only like 50 channels, most of which were just snow. I think everyone is still alive. Tho the years have been kinder to some than others. :rolleyes:

Well, uh... 

It's a chantey, so of course it's an ear worm. They're designed that way. Sometimes they dig so deep that you can feel yourself dragging a boat up the Volga with the rest of your team. And just when you think you've heard the last of it... ещё да раз.