StinkyAce

1 hour ago, StinkyAce said:

This is the Page where we discuss the Famed YT1300 and its Mods.

Post images and show off your SHIP!

You may want to mention that it's the Millennium Falcon, I've been a Star Wars fan since I was like 6, and I've seen all the movies. (I still own the original trilogy on VHS!)

I had no idea what you were talking about. Lol.

56 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

You may want to mention that it's the Millennium Falcon, I've been a Star Wars fan since I was like 6, and I've seen all the movies. (I still own the original trilogy on VHS!)

I had no idea what you were talking about. Lol.

Hah!

Sorry about that, I figured most SW fans knew what the YT1300 was. Lol

Hello Sir, I'm having problems with Star Wars sets 1 and 2, KSP does not open the two together in the same folder, for this reason, I'm just using set 1: /, I would like support for help in how to proceed. Thanks and congratulations for the mods and the attention, if it is the case I send all the files log =)

Edited by Catatau_27
orthographic error

12 minutes ago, Catatau_27 said:

Hello Sir, I'm having problems with Star Wars sets 1 and 2, KSP does not open the two together in the same folder, for this reason, I'm just using set 1: /, I would like support for help in how to proceed. Thanks and congratulations for the mods and the attention, if it is the case I send all the files log =)

Hmm never heard of this error. Perhaps try copying all the files into One SkunkWorks folder inside GameData?

I have tested it on my machine and it works. Anyone else having This issue?

5 horas atrás, StinkyAce disse:

Hmm nunca ouvi falar desse erro. Talvez tente copiar todos os arquivos para a pasta Um SkunkWorks dentro do GameData?

Eu testei isso na minha máquina e funciona. Alguém mais tem esse problema?

Good afternoon, I use many mods for having 16GB of ram, I have never had problems like this in regards to mods of parts, but this same problem has already happened in texture mods like RSS or similar the problem in question is the eternal load on dark screen , I have mixed the two folders and I am having this problem, but if I remove the second set files from the folder back to work correctly, I do not know what it can be. I am in version 1.3.1

22 minutes ago, Catatau_27 said:

Good afternoon, I use many mods for having 16GB of ram, I have never had problems like this in regards to mods of parts, but this same problem has already happened in texture mods like RSS or similar the problem in question is the eternal load on dark screen , I have mixed the two folders and I am having this problem, but if I remove the second set files from the folder back to work correctly, I do not know what it can be. I am in version 1.3.1

The second set incorporates very large models, hanger extension is required. Example, The Republic Assault Cruiser is very big and slow. Alone it is a 20meg model. Set 2 works with some systems, depending on ram usage and so forth. 

My system runs 8gb on the board  with a 4gb video.

Greetings:

This thread is for the build a yt1300 release, The set 1 and 2 have their own threads.

Yt1300 (Millenium Falcon) type ship.

But there seems to be an issue with 2 users when adding the STAR WARS set 2.

These models are CAPITOL scale ships,  very large and most require Hanger Extension.

Joint Reinforcement is recommended in some instances. 

They defy the games laws of physics, but are generally amusing.

Check that you post in the correct thread concerning issues on particular sets.

Sa

10 minutes ago, StinkyAce said:

Well we are at it again...

z9bhskh.png

And for those that know what tho ship is...

QBBAOA5.png

Skunk Works....

Very big indeed, I use the hangar extended, but that's not the problem, it just does not load after entering my save, it stays on the eternal black screen the same way.

I do not know what's happening but thank you, it's not generating either error log file because it does not even load

8 minutes ago, Catatau_27 said:

Very big indeed, I use the hangar extended, but that's not the problem, it just does not load after entering my save, it stays on the eternal black screen the same way.

I do not know what's happening but thank you, it's not generating either error log file because it does not even load

Ok I will look into this.

5 minutes ago, StinkyAce said:

Ok, pessoal sério, eu fiz esse modelo apenas para s e g, ele mede a 1 km de comprimento, (1680 metros) e provavelmente não será um mod.

H1HzldZ.png

Observe a distância.

tDaGXEd.png

Oh, é bonito, muito grande. E o lançamento de Kerbin explode o planeta.

Amazing like Always <3 haha I really wanted to be able to use set 2 D:

• 1 month later...

@StinkyAce

The issue you are having with your mod is likely caused by the models being 20mb ... KSP doesn't like to render such large models and they will tank a computers performance

Solition is to reduce your polys on the huge models or get a NASA super computer to play KSP on .... and that would still be brought to its knees as a 20mb model will have insane physics calcs that are handled by the CPU, effectively bringing it to a crawl

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.