[1.8 - 1.12] Tundra's Space Center - v2.0 (December 18th) - Stockalike KSC launchpads!

Damon

On 6/3/2023 at 12:44 PM, NaviG said:

I've got a question and a suggestion, i just want to change the default's Squad Launchpad with this one. Is it possible?

Also, is the launchpad responsible of the smoke coming from the vents? Is it possible to change the default particle or even improove the system with volumetric smoke?

If not, i will try to build a different base on other planet, but i don't know if it will  be possible to recover vessels there and get a general view when coming to KSC. Thank you!

Yea, you should be able to build a new base on a planet. Although I am not sure if the ksc view will switch to that planet. You might have to ask it in the KK thread. 

You can enable recovery settings and select a range. Then when you recover a vessel, it should get funds. It’s all in the KK static menu when placing statics. 

I am not sure if you can change the clouds coming from the pads. KK made it work, not something that can be added to the par separately. You have to ask them if volumetric clouds is possible.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm having a problem where the launch pad colors reset every time I restart the game, I made sure to save and it doesn't happen with any of omegas structures. Is there any way to permanently change the default color in the configs?

On 8/17/2023 at 8:58 AM, Keko said:

Hey, I'm having a problem where the launch pad colors reset every time I restart the game, I made sure to save and it doesn't happen with any of omegas structures. Is there any way to permanently change the default color in the configs?

I think you have to manually edit the config files and put the color values there. Saving in to an existing setting does not always work. It’s an issue with KK.

20 hours ago, Damon said:

I think you have to manually edit the config files and put the color values there. Saving in to an existing setting does not always work. It’s an issue with KK.

I wanted to try that but I wasn't able to find any color values for the grass and so I wasn't really sure what to do in the config.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Damon

Hey, Quick Question. Is there any way that you could add a standalone spotlight static such as the ones on LC-19 or LC-5/6 In this mod? Is there a way to "trim" KK models or edit them? I can't find any good floodlight static packs for KK, and I'm trying to build a custom launch site with pad lighting. 

get if this isn't possible, I figured I'd just ask. 

37 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for a massive tower, but rather a ground floodlight like this that illuminates the LV.

1959430_10205830427059087_27845675163894

Edited by CollectingSP

On 12/5/2023 at 1:38 AM, CollectingSP said:

@Damon

Hey, Quick Question. Is there any way that you could add a standalone spotlight static such as the ones on LC-19 or LC-5/6 In this mod? Is there a way to "trim" KK models or edit them? I can't find any good floodlight static packs for KK, and I'm trying to build a custom launch site with pad lighting. 

get if this isn't possible, I figured I'd just ask. 

Interesting! Will make it a separate static. I have a free day off next week. Will do it then! (I also have to fix a few smaller issues so I will likely update the mod on Wednesday.

7 minutes ago, Damon said:

Interesting! Will make it a separate static. I have a free day off next week. Will do it then! (I also have to fix a few smaller issues so I will likely update the mod on Wednesday.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Edited by CollectingSP

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 12:26 AM, CollectingSP said:

Gotcha, no rush. Been busy myself.

So I have a few issues atm. First one is that Unity is acting weird (since I haven't opened this project in over 3 years). Needs a bit of work for the project to open and get things working again. Almost there but I need another day for that. Second is that I have made almost everything a single mesh (due to the mod being as light as possible). I have to model the lamps separate which shouldn't take too long. It's getting there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...