craft wont unistall

Ive been downloading craft, and when Ive been done with them, I usually unistall them. However, recently I can only install but I cant uninstall. I delete the file, but when I start  up ksp, the craft files reappear. any solutions, because I dont want my folder all crowded up. thanks!

Go to the ships folder, vab/sph and delete that craft. Or go to saves, *your save file*, ships(i believe i got the right name, you might have to use your common sense here), and delete the relevant ship.

And delete the module manager cache files and configs.

So when you go to load a vessel in the SPH/VAB, click on the vessel you want to delete and click the delete button instead of the load button

If the vessel has "(stock)" beside its name then go into the ships folder in your KSP directory and delete the craft file directly .... craft from the SPH will be in the SPH folder and craft from the VAB will be in the VAB folder

Contrary to what you have been told about module manager caches above, this is not needed in this case .... you only generally need to delete those files when updating mods

If you are trying to delete the stock craft that come with the game, that may not be possible without deleting the originals from outside of the save?   If we are talking about the stock craft, there is an option in the settings to not show the stock craft at all.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.