DenTerNG

will be updates of KSP Enhanced Edition??

Question

I have XBox and I don't know will be updates of KSP on it. Please help.

P.S. - Sorry if I have mistakes because I'm Russian

• Like 2

19 answers to this question

2 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

We are currently working on KSP Enhanced Edition on both PS4 and XB1. We will give you more details in an upcoming Newsletter.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2018 at 11:30 AM, PrvDancer85 said:

Soon...

It’s probably being worked on by “top men”

It's just how new can the news in an newsletter be if nothing happens 2 weeks after the newsletter has been announced? 

I know updates are more expensive on console due to certification and u have an other company porting the stuff for u.

But just keep us informed.

And please, please test the stuff before u release it. Its nice that u can turn off trim if u dont need it but how can the changelog say that finecontroll now works but it acts like trim? Btw if anyone on console needs to trim stuff use finecontroll its the better system for trim than trim...

Edited by PrvDancer85
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PrvDancer85 said:

And there goes another week

You're still waiting? I've abandoned this game weeks ago. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LegendaryAce said:

You're still waiting? I've abandoned this game weeks ago. 

Guess you are not the only one. Still the best titel to play if your aaa game of the month has run out of content or u dont feel like giving headshoots today. 

16 minutes ago, PrvDancer85 said:

Guess you are not the only one. Still the best titel to play if your aaa game of the month has run out of content or u dont feel like giving headshoots today. 

Heh. Elite Dangerous took KSP's place on the mantel for a space exploration game. Sure FDev sucks ass at giving good payouts for the game, but Elite runs absolutely beautifully, runs at a sumptuous 60fps, allows you to explore all 400 billion stars in our galaxy, engage in frenetic space combat, explore the surfaces of planets, etc. 

55 minutes ago, LegendaryAce said:

Heh. Elite Dangerous took KSP's place on the mantel for a space exploration game. Sure FDev sucks ass at giving good payouts for the game, but Elite runs absolutely beautifully, runs at a sumptuous 60fps, allows you to explore all 400 billion stars in our galaxy, engage in frenetic space combat, explore the surfaces of planets, etc. 

Weird flex but ok

Just now, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Weird flex but ok

I don't get it. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, LegendaryAce said:

I don't get it. Sorry. 

It's saying ok cool (like you're not really interested in it) You pretty much just made a mini-advertisement for EL

1 hour ago, LegendaryAce said:

ED is all about exploring in the far future.

KSP is about how to get there.

2 totally different games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

ED is all about exploring in the far future.

KSP is about how to get there.

2 totally different games.

Agreed

17 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Agreed

Well as of now KSP is too frustrating with the constant framerate drops and bugs. So Elite is the only space game I've got left. And don't even bother telling me about No Man's Sky. Tried it, and didn't like it. 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:10 PM, LegendaryAce said:

Well as of now KSP is too frustrating with the constant framerate drops and bugs. So Elite is the only space game I've got left. And don't even bother telling me about No Man's Sky. Tried it, and didn't like it. 

Not arguing about the problems in KSP, just pointed out that they aren't remotely similar 

• Like 1

And we have a full month since "an upcoming newsletter".

4 month after the last patch wich broke some stuff. 

@UomoCapra @SQUAD the support and informations u delievert was awesome, thank you

30 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Just be patient. Demanding things won't help

I would say i have been patient. The last patch was also the last time ee got somewhat of space at the now gone dailys. I might be a little rude but saying something about ongoing support and then went dark like on the fte port is just a digmove

Edited by PrvDancer85

Just now, PrvDancer85 said:

I would say i have been patient. The last patch was also the last time ee got somewhat of space the now gone dailys. I might be a little rude but saying something about ongoing support and then went dark like on the fte port is just a digmove

I know. It's just something we unfortunately have to live with at the moment