*NEW* What missions would you like to see?

Rookie

Finally in that KSP mood again and wondering what sort of missions any of you would like to see created. I previously created that spaceX mission and the Orion - ISS resupply mission and enjoyed every minute of it and I want to do something like that again. 

So, what missions would you guys like to see? Another resupply mission (crewed dragon to ISS)? Accurate Apollo 11 style mission? 

You name it, il try make it. 

Cheers guys :))

I miss Scott Manley's videos on KSP, they had some clever (and scientific) approaches. I was being entertained but also taught on that videos. But he's still there, teaching me with another kind of videos, and we still have Matt and Shadowzone and others (sorry not remembering you all), so in the end I'm counting my blessings.

But there're one Mission that I would love to be retaken - to tell you the true, these are the videos that first caught my attention and made me consider KSP as a hobby (all the others came after). The Super Kolonization. I still follow that guy, who knows if he decides to come back now with a lot of bugs on KSP fixed?

I could try for a ‘realistic’ish mars colonisation. 

Could try send a BFR (or starship what ever its now called) or make your own craft with a limited amount of money / parts. I will try to make it in my spare time so it might take a bit of time to make but il get it done :) I think these user made missions are seriously underrated 

• 2 weeks later...

I have posted a Mission with Crew Dragon BFG and Mark Kerman stranded on Duna that some of you may want to try. It is a sandbox style mission with no restrictions on gameplay. Prepopulated with many craft in system, the VAB and SPH to use or modify. You can build your own or maybe copy one in from one of your own saves. So science the the kraken out of KSP and get Mark home to win. Anyone dies you loose. It’s on kerbalx https://kerbalx.com/missions/85

Edited by bonyetty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.