Best way to get to Dres?

Hi everyone! I started a new save about a month ago where I aim to land on every celestial body and plant a flag there. I’m up to Dres, but I can’t get an encounter without spending all of my fuel. Does anyone have tips on when and how to transfer to Dres? Thanks in advance!

If you are of a modding mindset, the Alexmoon calculator is incorporated into a very nice mod named Transfer Window Planner.

If you just want to be told when to go (and even get maneuver nodes made for you) you can also try Astrogator.

I personally prefer Astrogator but would suggest TWP instead, as it helps you learn WHY a transfer window is better than not using a transfer window.

15 hours ago, DRAG0Nmon said:

Does anyone have tips on when and how to transfer to Dres?

Courtesy limousine transfers are provided to all our most discerning clients.  These operate between your exclusive luxury resort and all major spaceports as transfer windows permit.  Please contact your concierge to arrange a transfer for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.