Lost in Space expansion pack for KSP 2

GroupJW

1 hour ago, GroupJW said:

It's fun for the Kerbal community to make rockets based on this 1998 Lost In Space DLC.

As a very small part of this community, I strongly disagree.
I'm not impressed at all with this video and the shown stylistic solutions, so I urge the Star Theory to refrain from this, imho, highly arguable improvement of their project.

P.S.
If they could implement the parts from animated film "Przygody misia Colargola" (1974), the "Mis v kosmosie" episode. it would be nice.
I was impressed by it in my early childhood, and it shows various aspects of space travel and colonization in the easy, understandable manner.

P.P.S.
Also from "Pishpunta & Gajaska" series.

Edited by kerbiloid

4 hours ago, TheSaint said:

I think a more pertinent question is: Why would Star Theory/Take Two spend the exorbitant amount of money the studio would demand for the license? Do you really imagine that the ROI will make it worth their while? It appears they are making plenty of money on DLCs created completely in-house. Why would they take the risk on creating a DLC that they are hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hole on before it is even out the front door? Especially a property like Lost in Space. Do you see anyone else lining up to license it? Toys, games, comics? No? You know why? It's a 22-year-old movie that got panned by the critics and barely cleared its own budget at the box office. Nobody is going to license it for anything.

It'll be licensed. Don't you worry. 

4 hours ago, Dirkidirk said:

well there is a very low chance that they will listen, but if they do, and if they do add a lost in space DLC, then i'll campaign them to add hyper advanced humans to the game.

No can do mister. Only cartoon Kernels only.

[snip]

Edited by Vanamonde