KSP Artemis suit! (1.10.+ only)

Souptime

My first mod, i recreated the artemis suit in KSP with a pre-made texture, it does read as soup suit in the configs as i intended to use it as the official suit for soup aerospace. You can change it in the config's

Spacedock: https://spacedock.info/mod/2517/KSP Artemis Suit

INSTALL: Copy the suit folder into the sqaud folder, its for the breaking ground type, Stay tuned for more mods in the far future!

License: GPLv3

PICS: https://imgur.com/a/qiFTTn2

Note: The suit texture is  from here and i just made the suit: 

Edited by Souptime

@Souptime, I am not sure if you uploaded the wrong texture, but the one in your zip file on Spacedock is a copy of the reference texture in the 1.10 modders notes.  If that was your intent, you should probably clarify your original post so there is no confusion.  In terms of the textures and how they load in memory, it will also be better if the texture size is a "power of 2".  What that means in practice for you, it would be better either to downscale it to 512x512 or upscale it to 1024x1024.

13 hours ago, hemeac said:

Congrats! When you can, may be good to add some photos here.

Done!

8 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

I hate to be *that guy* but you need a license on this, as per the forum rules, even though this is just a texture. The suit looks good, though!

Done! although what is the recommended license? not good with legal stuff

7 hours ago, hemeac said:

@Souptime, I am not sure if you uploaded the wrong texture, but the one in your zip file on Spacedock is a copy of the reference texture in the 1.10 modders notes.  If that was your intent, you should probably clarify your original post so there is no confusion.  In terms of the textures and how they load in memory, it will also be better if the texture size is a "power of 2".  What that means in practice for you, it would be better either to downscale it to 512x512 or upscale it to 1024x1024.

...And done!

• 5 months later...

Hi, so I installed the mod on CKAN, tried the suit, and it looked like it was just a copy of the stock breaking ground suit. Here's a like to the screenshot -

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal%20Space%20Program/Screenshots/screenshot442.png

Is this what the suit is supposed to look like? Or is something wrong? :/ 

Edited by SpaceX_Boi

Oh i completely forgot about this, i'll get working on it after vacation. cant really work as im leaving in a few days plus my dad and neice who im not so fond of are here so it might take a while to get thing up and running

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.