Empty/Fill All Tanks

I'd love to see an empty/fill tanks button, preferably with filters for resources (which would be handy on ships which utilize ISRU). This would make the process of designing spaceplanes much easier and more intuitive for new players, since aerodynamic tweaks must be tested both full and empty, which can be a pain. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather have it mask the fill level as empty than empty it permanently, as I would not want to break my previous fill configuration. I.E. I mess around with the fuel levels and empty it. I want to be able to quickly get back to where I was after messing with fuel levels.

1 hour ago, Mikenike said:

I hate it when people do that!!!!

It's the standard response to everything on this forum, but you probably know that. That and I've already found that trying to appeal to the woes of people whose rigs can't keep up in any context is a lost cause; community's too dead-set on pushing the envelope at 120% power at all times.

6 hours ago, Fraktal said:

It's the standard response to everything on this forum, but you probably know that. That and I've already found that trying to appeal to the woes of people whose rigs can't keep up in any context is a lost cause; community's too dead-set on pushing the envelope at 120% power at all times.

Excuse me for trying to be helpful.

If you had said “console” the I would not have been shooting in the dark.  Most players are pc.

6 hours ago, Fraktal said:

Actually, I do consider that when coding, and take pains to make sure that nothing is using too much cpu.

And, it depends on the mod as to whether it is going to put more pressure on the system or not.

I’ll leave now, since I’m obviously not wanted here.  Enjoy your day.

10 hours ago, Mikenike said:

I hate it when people do that!!!! Some people can't download them (CONSOLE PLAYERS, and lower end PCs).

Console players should have known better. I'm sorry but the reviews are RIGHT THERE. And what makes you think adding tons of new features to accommodate every single thing that "is a mod but don't tell me that it should be stock" will be BETTER for lower end PCs than a couple very lightweight mods?

A lightweight game with exactly the mods YOU want is probably going to run better than some mythical super-ksp with every mod already baked in.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.