Automatic landing mod.

TitiKSP

That's kind of vague.  What about those two do you not like?  What is it that you're looking for out of a landing autopilot specifically that they can't deliver?  Details are critical for good recommendations, especially when it comes to matters of automation.

25 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

This discussion of add-ons has been moved to Add-on Discussions. 

Ah thanks.

1 hour ago, SkyRender said:

That's kind of vague.  What about those two do you not like?  What is it that you're looking for out of a landing autopilot specifically that they can't deliver?  Details are critical for good recommendations, especially when it comes to matters of automation.

I don't like so much of mechjeb2 because it can't land on ocean or in irregular land,and I don't how to script KOS.

12 minutes ago, TitiKSP said:

I don't like so much of mechjeb2 because it can't land on ocean or in irregular land,and I don't how to script KOS.

Pretty sure what you need is a KOS script then.  Because I'm fairly certain there's no existing autopilot mod that's that smart (and even if it were, there's a fundamental limit to how well you can land on a slope based on the height-to-width ratio of your lander and its stabilizing system).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.