B0tsBjW.png

Yxg2qAv.png

Mun

RSmPL9V.png

Dres

NfBu9Mz.png

Jool and Bop

MnpXINS.png

All of this footage is pulled from reputable YouTube videos detailing the Pre-Release version of KSP 2.  While there will certainly be some minor changes at launch, these images are an accurate representation of what to expect.

Edited by wpetula

43 minutes ago, wpetula said:

Early Access (0.1.X) Footage Dump: Celestial Visuals

Kerbin

ORBIT

KOaF0j1.png

OCEAN WAVES

YY6L87r.png

FORESTS

VDolxfI.png

Moho

4b6cDU3.png

4XfJYC7.png

Eve

HDrn1NB.png

0JAqbEX.png

Duna

B0tsBjW.png

Yxg2qAv.png

Mun

RSmPL9V.png

Dres

NfBu9Mz.png

Jool and Bop

MnpXINS.png

All of this footage is pulled from reputable YouTube videos detailing the Pre-Release version of KSP 2.  While there will certainly be some minor changes at launch, these images are an accurate representation of what to expect.

Yep, okay. 
These graphics are officially awful.
Well, they're not awful, they just are very low quality and certainly not what has been shown in past teasers.
This just proves to me that the game was rushed out by Take Two before it was ready.
I mean, I'm still gonna buy it, but with these system requirements, the graphics are not adequate.

Edited by TheKrakenHerder

41 minutes ago, wpetula said:

Early Access (0.1.X) Footage Dump: Celestial Visuals

Kerbin

ORBIT

KOaF0j1.png

OCEAN WAVES

YY6L87r.png

FORESTS

VDolxfI.png

Moho

4b6cDU3.png

4XfJYC7.png

Eve

HDrn1NB.png

0JAqbEX.png

Duna

B0tsBjW.png

Yxg2qAv.png

Mun

RSmPL9V.png

Dres

NfBu9Mz.png

Jool and Bop

MnpXINS.png

I'm glad for the post because with the tsunami of content today it would be a lot of work to gather ALL of it. Consider it added.

4 hours ago, The Aziz said:

I'm glad for the post because with the tsunami of content today it would be a lot of work to gather ALL of it. Consider it added.

Well I've got a mega tsunami for you here... SWDennis went and data mined KSP 2's VAB while he got his early preview and moused over EVERY FRICKEN PART LIKE A G!

3 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

Well I've got a mega tsunami for you here... SWDennis went and data mined KSP 2's VAB while he got his early preview and moused over EVERY FRICKEN PART LIKE A G!

A lot of part details seem to be missing here, including EC generation/usage. Unfortunate as I was really hoping to get a sense of that in advance, especially after learning that RTGs have a lifespan now and that the nuclear reactor uses uranium (note that it stores 1 ton, but we have no separate uranium storage parts yet). Maybe there's a separate tab for this info somewhere? Seems pretty important to see in the VAB.