ABANDONED KVE I Kerbal Visual Enhancements Release1.2 released

Musker Busker

Hi there,

I'm kinda stucked : I want to get the very best visual that's possible around the Space Center for BDA tournament that will stick there, and I finally built a very nice KSP Install based on KSRSS, scaled to x2.5 using Sigma, enhanced locally by the wonderful Katniss Cap Canaveral and its x2.5 config, and the whole graphics mods set, you know, PlanetShine, DoE, TU, TURD, Waterfall, etc, etc.

But I can't get properly good clouds. Like, really, they looks like crap, don't know if it's related to x2.5 scale, but my AVP install looks way better. I've tried KVE on top of the install, it did not ruin anything, works fine, but no improvement.

So, this is the question, how can I improve the clouds to get the very best looking one with my install ?

I would really appreciate any help !

Some mandatory pics of the GameData as well as what it looks like so far :

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Jacktical said:

Hi, I'm having some trouble trying to install, the guide is pretty confusing so I'm not sure what to do :/ 

I downloaded the medium file. The zip contains two folders and a readme. Both folders get copied to GameData. Only catch is that one of them is named KSRSS, so you're destructively modifying your KSRSS when you install this. Not a huge deal, but something to be aware of if you uninstall it, as you'll need to restore your original KSRSS files, too.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I was wondering if I could adopt this mod or release a new version under its name? I have been working on fixing and improving virtually every aspect in this and I think I've succeeded

IMGUR (For More Pics)

If you do not want me to rerelease this then I won't, I was just wondering since it's a shame to see a good mod go to waste. 

On 4/30/2022 at 10:51 PM, Adiri said:

Hey, I was wondering if I could adopt this mod or release a new version under its name? I have been working on fixing and improving virtually every aspect in this and I think I've succeeded

IMGUR (For More Pics)

If you do not want me to rerelease this then I won't, I was just wondering since it's a shame to see a good mod go to waste. 

Have you found a solution for the bricked Titan and Venusian Atmospheres? I sat around and tried messing with the config files but I never found any solution. Lastly but most importantly your pictures look great!

1 hour ago, Kuiper_Belt said:

Have you found a solution for the bricked Titan and Venusian Atmospheres? I sat around and tried messing with the config files but I never found any solution. Lastly but most importantly your pictures look great!

Yeah the way I fixed them was by adding clouds using EVE. I adjusted the atmosphere on titan a little but it wasn’t much.

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2022 at 5:51 AM, Adiri said:

IMGUR (For More Pics)

sure go ahead 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.