Threads of the month: May 2021

adsii1970

5 hours ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Say, that's a nice profile picture!

I forgot... thank you. One of the guys on the team's fiancé  is a great artist, and she is Kerbalizing some of us... lol. I love what she did with mine! :heart_eyes:

Anyway... back on topic... I'm curious now

@adsii... is it possible to nominate the TOTM thread for TOTM???  It seem's popular enough

TOTMception? Don’t do it, you’ll get trapped down there forever like DiCaprio! Or maybe you’ll just fade out BTTF-style, or create a paradox that turns spacetime inside out and unleashes the Kraken into the real world where it can play havoc with all that space junk orbiting Earth, or make the forums throw an NRE and crash, or...

12 hours ago, Just Jim said:

@adsii... is it possible to nominate the TOTM thread for TOTM???  It seem's popular enough

Nope. The honor for me is in doing the thread. :) It's my way of contributing to the forum's community.

19 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

What if I nominated this thread for TOTM?

Uh, why would you want to do that? It is just an indexing thread - a thread that draws attention to threads which our forum community feels needs to be made more visible. It would take away from those who deserve to be featured. :)

Thank you for the complement, though.

18 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Nominating TOTM for TOTM??? I think that's breaks all laws of physics, and you go back in time... or turn into a sofa... or something like that lmao

With me being the volunteer who does the threads of the month since February, it would seem to me to be gross self-promotion. But not only would I probably turn into a sofa by praising myself, I might turn into a yellow polka-doted highlighter pink one at that...

7 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

With me being the volunteer who does the threads of the month since February, it would seem to me to be gross self-promotion. But not only would I probably turn into a sofa by praising myself, I might turn into a yellow polka-doted highlighter pink one at that...

Whether you need a cast for that broken arm, or a blanket to keep the dogs off of your yellow polka dots.. we got ya covered ;p

Curious if there has ever been a reward suggested for TOTM.the

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.