Spacedock support not replying?

kerbmario

this isn't exactly KSP, but the Balsa Section of Spacedock (Which is primarily a KSP mod site) has some weird "Mods",  uploaded by an user called "gotik", all these mods contain a docx document. but "gotik" seems to be some ITS  (Qoute is Profile description of spacedock account gotik

Information Transformation Services (ITS) offers customized and cost-effective online data entry service to help businesses manage all data entry tasks. Because accurate final data is required for time-sensitive applications such as invoices, insurance claims, legal documents, and product catalogs, improving turnaround time for any data entry process is often a high priority. Customer support for functions such as shipping and customer feedback is another important area where expedited data entry performance is critical. To meet these challenges, you can shorten the process by delegating time-consuming data entry tasks to ITS experts. Our team works around the clock and completes data entry assignments online; by outsourcing to ITS, you can meet all of your data management needs.

i have written an email to spacedock support like 1.5 weeks ago (on 9th of June 2022)

Hello Spacedock support

i have browsed through the balsa section, and look, it seems like a spam, this mod! please moderate the balsa section of mods more.

this is the "mod" in questoin https://spacedock.info/mod/3038/Advantage%20of%20Using%20Questionnaire%20Data%20Entry%20Services%20for%20Your%20Business#info

also the other balsa mods are kinda the same thing, all from the same author.

sincerely, Kerb

and they haven't replied! is this email ([email protected]) dead or dont the spacedock people check the support email? has anyone information about why they won't respond?

thx in advance

They probably havent responded lately, because there are, IIRC, only 3 primary SD people...
and I'm pretty sure, IIRC, that at least two of them have been on real life vacations for the past week or more :P

Well, the issue was fixed this AM, & the listings were deleted. Thanx for reporting it ;)
I for one am online a lot, and keep an eye out for SD related forum threads, & posts, as well as in the SD Discord server... As soon as I see stuff, I let them know.
Either a reply on the SD thread itself, or a public thread, like you did here, or if you're on Discord, seems to be the best way to get quicker results, as there are more eyes on these methods, besides the SD people themselves. I cant speak for them as to what method of communication they would prefer, but... vOv

@HebaruSan @DasSkelett @VITAS .... ???

Edited by Stone Blue

9 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

there are, IIRC, only 3 primary SD people...
and I'm pretty sure, IIRC, that at least two of them have been on real life vacations for the past week or more :P

Yes, and only one of the ones on vacation has access to that support email.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.