Kerbal Kountries - Kerbalized Nations and Agencies

CT-D37

[snip]

Kerbal Kountries is a small flag pack designed to add Kerbalized versions of real life flags and agencies into KSP. 

Flags included in this mod:

Spoiler

Kountries:

'Merka

UKKR / Krushya

KU

Kienuh

Joppa

Agencies:

KASA / KASA Worm

KKKP / Яoskosmos

KSA

KNSA

JAKSA

Kompanies:

SpaceK

More flags may be added in the future.

<Link removed due to Forbidden Content of our Forum Guidelines>

CKAN

License: MIT 

Edited by Snark
Redacted by moderator

Hiya, @CT-D37,

I'd like to thank you for contributing to our KSP community! I know a lot of time and hard work has gone into your efforts. :) 

For any mod to be shared on the forum, we have some requirements put in place. For now,  we've had to go in and temporarily remove your download link until you've made a few minor changes to your OP and the mod. Please take a moment and check out the forum's posting rules here:

Also, you'll need to pick a license for your mod, as this is also discussed in the posting rules. Whatever license you choose needs to be included in the OP and as a text file (with full legalese) in your downloadable ZIP file. If you need help choosing what license may be best for you, let me or another member of the moderation team know, as we will be more than happy to assist you.

51 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Hiya, @CT-D37,

I'd like to thank you for contributing to our KSP community! I know a lot of time and hard work has gone into your efforts. :) 

For any mod to be shared on the forum, we have some requirements put in place. For now,  we've had to go in and temporarily remove your download link until you've made a few minor changes to your OP and the mod. Please take a moment and check out the forum's posting rules here:

Also, you'll need to pick a license for your mod, as this is also discussed in the posting rules. Whatever license you choose needs to be included in the OP and as a text file (with full legalese) in your downloadable ZIP file. If you need help choosing what license may be best for you, let me or another member of the moderation team know, as we will be more than happy to assist you.

Hi there! Sorry for the inconvenience, this is my first mod and I didn't quite know what I was doing. I have updated the OP and mod according to the guidelines, and I hope it is satisfactory.

Thanks for your assistance.

3 minutes ago, CT-D37 said:

I have updated the OP and mod according to the guidelines, and I hope it is satisfactory.

Looks great!  Thank you for the prompt attention.  :)

(And thanks for sharing this cool mod with the community!)

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.