Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I'm super excited to launch vessels from my colonies and from orbit rather than having to launch them from the surface of Kerbin. I think that will really open up my options when building massive interstellar ships, which I suspect I will do a lot of once other star systems become available later in early access!

I`m excited for all of the things below:

- How far i can push my gaming device while playing ksp2.

- Creating new planets in a mod! (Debug menu seems to contain a "Create Planets" option)

- Fuctional colonies without adding a billion mods are an upside, tho i don`t know how complicated the colonisation system is.

- Interstellar travel without bugs would be fun, especally with far future engines.

Also dres isnt boring anymore, lets see what the most boring planet is!

Edited by ffx

100%, the colonies. Having to build massive infrastructure systems spanning planets and even solar systems is going to be amazing. I cannot wait to fly a refueling ship built in orbit of Jool from materials/fuel mined on Laythe to refuel a generation ship built at a station in Minmus orbit currently at Dres before it's mission to Deb Deb!

I am excited for the full release of true multiplayer even though it's a bit far down the roadmap. All the unofficial multiplayer mods for KSP 1 relied on save synchronization and provided a laggy sub-par experience. Really looking forward to true engine-supported real-time multiplayer in KSP 2 when it's released.

I am excited to eventually be able to visit different space systems.  I am excited for new parts, custom paint jobs, new interfaces.  I'm also excited to see how long it takes me to surpass my 1500 hours (per Steam) of original KSP gameplay.

personally, i'm excited to make a horrible rocket composed of a flimsy parachute, a one-seat pod, and a solid fuel booster to collect samples of the stratosphere while my kerbal hangs on for dear life outside of the "spaceship"

then, of course, crash my second rocket horribly as it nose-dives into the KSC