Devs are actively ignoring my and others issues for me not meeting the minimum, yet those above recommended faced this issue.

Asher2000

The devs are actively ignoring support for me and many others in the Discord Server who cannot even create or load a save file because of a unity error that the game has. The developers deny responsibility based on specifications and not that it is their own Unity error.

The images are Here.

What are you taking about.    They are clearly not ignoring you.    You reported a problem and they responded.     That’s the opposite of ignoring you.   Perhaps if you followed their first step advice, they could then help you with the problem.  

40 minutes ago, Asher2000 said:

The devs are actively ignoring support for me and many others in the Discord Server who cannot even create or load a save file because of a unity error that the game has. The developers deny responsibility based on specifications and not that it is their own Unity error.

The images are Here.

Welcome to PC gaming.

Please regard the Minimum System Requirements for the current state of EA.

fMq0geX.png

Edited by JoeSchmuckatelli

because of a unity error that the game has

What Unity error??

you have Xeon E3 1200 from 2011 and GTX 950 from 2015 - don't you think that's a bit overstretch into the past from the game's Minimum System Requirements?