Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Always on the hunt for simplicity and efficiency, so here's a really simple Munar lander

It can get to either of Kerbin's moons, do a large inclination change and land or two landings on the Mun and return.

sigh...can explain what the hell is the problem with imgur albums?

it worked... then disappeared :huh:

leGC25y.jpg

HdMqiAd.png

GmwiVLp.png

vSgxut2.png

NgXQYZH.png

5fL9pm7.png

Edited by MartGonzo

Are you using the [imgur] tags with only the last part of the album URL? You want the part after "i.imgur.com/a/" to go in the tags.

Your rocket looks really good, a little overbuilt maybe but I'll be darned if it doesn't look great.

Thanks for the reply

I did use the right format at far as I can tell, after reading a post on here and your comment just confirmed it.

maybe the issue was the way I saved the album.

Thanks for the reply

I did use the right format at far as I can tell, after reading a post on here and your comment just confirmed it.

maybe the issue was the way I saved the album.

Maybe, I've noticed that people who have "#0" or something along those lines have their albums messed up on the forums, so make sure you don't have that in your tags. If it still persists, you can let the forum people know here.

After the... disaster that was Home Point Starport and its funky Stanford Torus, I've opted for a different route. Behold, Kerbin Point Drydock!

iOKHXje.png

Currently under construction, the finished drydock will have three more of those fuel tanks at least, with various bits of equipment much like that hab currently docked there. The main purposes include construction and refuelling of ships as well as providing a stepping stone between Kerbin, its moons, and the other planets.

The fuel tank module, coming in at just beneath 95 tonnes, meant that I needed a heavier rocket, so I added to the Hephaestus line-up with Hephaestus V, an ultra heavy rocket that can put 100 tonnes into LKO.

fhOBRG1.png

Here's an oldie of mine. from like a year ago. Still sitting there over Laythe in the sandbox save.

2knkBqp.png

Gotta remake it at some point. In the career save this time. Hopefully 3.6 millions of the agency budget is enough to do so.