Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Some question why Patnydustries products have RTGs, but no solar panels, i don't think people are ready to know the reason behind that right now....

Alright Kenny, time for breakfast! and its your favourite snack!

5HwNV2O.png

Some say, that Kenny's stomach, is made out of the same material as Jebediah's bones.

Edited by KotDemopan

A mission required going to the South Pole, so I decided I would build a new plane and go there. Named it Firefox. And no, Clint Kerman wasn't piloting it.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Anyway, the mission paid out, but due to someone's incompetence during landing, our brave pilots got stranded.

I'm considering adapting that thing to be able to go in space. Would make a nice SSTO IMO.

Edited by Veeltch

A mission required going to the South Pole, so I decided I would build a new plane and go there. Named it Firefox. And no, Clint Kerman wasn't piloting it.

Anyway, the mission paid out, but due to someone's incompetence during landing, our brave pilots got stranded.

I'm considering adapting that thing to be able to go in space. Would make a nice SSTO IMO.

That is a really nice looking plane there. I like the way the back end is made.

EDIT: Interesting stuff on this KerbinSide.

screenshot181.png

Edited by Jon Tash

Developed a new tactical bomber, the Thunderstorm 3:

Zf1yEvM.png

T3 is a huge improvement on its predecessor, the Thunderstorm 2. It's much more aesthetically pleasing, especially when it comes to the weapons payload:

gsxv6ID.png

While the T3 only carries four kinteto-nuclear warheads, they're much more powerful than the 18 bombs the Thunderstorm 2 would carry. A KNW is a kinetic weapon with a nuclear surprise inside after it hits the target. They're not commonly used because they're obviously nuclear, but when the situation calls for it a T3 will take care of the situation very quickly as soon as it arrives.

Another funny one. Driving too fast up a hill on the Mun = flipped rover. Not even RCS could salvage the situation. Had to rescue the dude - landing on what must have been a 30 degree slope! (It doesn't look that bad in the pic - but that's cause we're on the side slope of a giant crater looking uphill!)

XVD4x57.png

Edited by moogoob
clarity

Lots of firsts here:

1.First time landing a rocket manually and first time landing one successfully on its nozzle.

2. The crew of my first mun base. (Didn't have my SpaceM flag yet!)

3. My first successful mission to Jool and its moons.

J2lCjvl.png

IcVVt2f.png

2vcrzmV.png

Pioneer Point Base in the north polar region of Mun. It's still being worked on:

http://i.imgur.com/ngxF01g.png

Columbia Research Outpost minutes before another landing:

http://i.imgur.com/NrbzdJX.png

Finally, Landas going for a walk:

http://i.imgur.com/6Dsg3Oh.png

2 looks so good, idk why there are too many stations like it, but it looks sooooo good.

2 looks so good, idk why there are too many stations like it, but it looks sooooo good.

I think that Kerbin with the Better Atmosphere's mod along with my* skybox lend themselves to that station really well. I agree that it is a more basic station design, but there is something about it and the scenery that makes it just... right.

*I took it in Space Engine.

Anyway, moar pictures!

A Falcon-C on deployment duty:

OWaPekH.png

CB1DHE4.png

wYVDgTd.png

The main payload was MCS-100 (Minmus Comms Sat), and it managed to get there on its own, remarkably.

WYWdU08.png

The secondary payload was a smaller science satellite with lots of pointy bits.

azjaDHc.png

Also, Pioneer Point has received its greenhouse.

IUri4Vv.png

XaUXxEq.png

And finally...

JSuHCMf.png

U.K.S. Serenity returns to spacedock for servicing after her maiden voyage to Eve and Gilly. A light refit is also scheduled, with components such as the main deflector and probe core being replaced with newer technology. Her sister ship, Ambassador, will receive the same treatment when she returns from Duna.

21l31vt.jpg

Serenity's crew will spend the time on Kerbin, getting in some well-earned shore leave while their ship is prepared for future missions.

I want to share my new achievement of the field of space station design:

288 Kerbals is more than I've ever had active in a single save (and perhaps a single KSP install), and that's what you have on each ring O.O

-----

Anyway,

Fairly interesting looking orbits and planned maneuvers around Duna/Ike:

Javascript is disabled. View full album