Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Caught this rather dramatic shot of Ike passing in front of Duna on one of the probe's regular free-return flyby missions.

mZ6Ne0m.png

Also, these two fine moments...

ZQMqtho.png

qImX1Ly.png

... and one not-so-fine moment:

oJpRGOS.png

For whatever reason, the wings broke apart, followed almost immediately by the Kraken taking hold and ripping the Phoenix apart. The cockpit survived, fortunately.

"Maltop, get the hell out of there! Eject!"

"You don't need to tell me twice!"

gS763Xl.png

He was left stranded on the other side of the mountains to KSC. He was lucky to get out alive. Those helmets are real life-savers when it comes to it :P

Here are some images of an Apollo style mission to the Mun.

CBUIv8n.jpg

The view on the lander, still attached on the 3rd stage, from the command module.

2zYGjuD.jpg

Kerbin above the horizon.

KjraTWV.jpg

For the rover i used a basic structural part and attached everything else with KAS.

After watching the Dark Knight Trilogy again I wanted to try something new, kinda.

screenshot302.png

screenshot298.png

screenshot305.png

Still not pleased with it though, it's very stable at low speed but can't turn at high speed. I need to change some things and probably going to make it VTOL.

Been playing since 0.17. I think I've crossed the four digit boundary by now. :P

I must be some sort of veteran then. Been playing since the mac version came out. 0.11? And that's only because back then the only computer I had was an Apple machine and I was waiting for it to get mac support. Found out about the game when it was like 0.9 or something. Good times.

Edited by Veeltch

I think I'm getting the hang of this SSTO thing...

G6d61Uv.png

Marathon Aeronautics' MPSP-X1 (Medium Payload Space Plane, prototype 1) just delivered its first satellite, RSP-1, to low Kerbin orbit today.

JhDHRYu.png

RSP-1 is designed to be recoverable, which isn't a huge deal in sandbox but it's good to have the idea working if I ever switch to career mode.

zaKZRk8.png

The cargo bay needs some work. The structural elements that make it work also take up a lot of space, severely limiting the payload capacity. Of course, this is only a prototype...

q9Z2Ddy.png

Edited by OrbitusII
Finally added cargo bay picture

I must be some sort of veteran then. Been playing since the mac version came out. 0.11? And that's only because back then the only computer I had was an Apple machine and I was waiting for it to get mac support. Found out about the game when it was like 0.9 or something. Good times.

0.8.3 Here, I'm probably in the 5 digit boundary by now :/

3aHIxFa.png

Pics of an experimental bomber that I'll probably give up on.