Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I decided to send some crew up to the O'Neill Cylinder I have up in orbit since 0.20

First rocket launched in 0.21 that actually reached orbit, I haven't been building rockets.

2ksGSIY.png

Then I found out I forgot to put crew members in the hitchhikers. Nevermind, let's just dock to the Cylinder first.

After a failed rendezvous..

Q7PLhVa.png

The parachutes deploy, breaking off the engine and fuel tank.

OCr6cjm.png

Today we learn there's a sun underwater.

8Ftu8Kl.png

“Always aim for the Moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.†- W. Clement Stone

9522683462_a9f7c15304_b.jpg

Leaving Kerbin by XkaOnslaught, on Flickr

an earlier 2 man lander design inspired from some other design i saw in another thread

9519957953_6a33b89f67_b.jpg

Mun Landing by XkaOnslaught, on Flickr

99% of people will disagree with me,but it looks pretty bad (the first picture). It doesn't even look real,and moon is grey not like that. And that Panorama also doesn't look realistic.

99% of people will disagree with me,but it looks pretty bad (the first picture). It doesn't even look real,and moon is grey not like that. And that Panorama also doesn't look realistic.

was never aiming to be real in the first place :) if it was real the first pic would have been impossible to take. do show me how a proper panorama should look with the default KSP controls then.

Kinda reminds one of Instagram, doesn't it? That incredibly unpopular and universally hated photo sharing site- oh, wait.... -_-

"Doesn't look real"? Really.

YA THINK?!

My Eve rover is doing good work, driving around and monitoring the environment...

6v3dXY8.jpg

...it drives...

lX0xocp.png

...finds floating rocks...

Wu1QPpz.jpg

... and takes nice pictures :P

Eventually, it should scout out a decent landing site for a... *gulp* manned return mission :0.0:

-snip-

Open your browser window as wide as you can, lean back, cross your eyes and try and focus on the hitchhiker can in the middle.

I made some 3D pictures of the Space Station One from the scenario. In 3D KSP looks even more awesome.

I love KSP moments that make you LOL. :)

2ew1i13.png

Someone was on EVA and he peaked through the window. I think the scared guy was just randomly bobbing his head, but here it looks like one of those "goblin on airplane wing" situations. I've been taking screenshots and noticed this funny situation afterwards. :D

nlst9k.png

Sometimes, if a Kerbal is approaching a vessel at a serious relative speed, and he tries to grab onto something, he is flung out like a rock. I find it amusing that it takes some time before they are able to turn on the jetpack. They just spin and panic, just like people would do in real life.