Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

[WIP]

just a recent proof of concept design, the interplanetary ship is far away from being finished. still (light) lander and a good 3man crewferry missing and other smal stuff.

main goal was to test some enginesectiondesigns for my roughly 60 tons manned interplanetary section. the whoel ship had to be "realstic" as far as possible... after some tests with single nuclearengine and electric engines from the near future pack, i used my frighter... and the idea behind the multifunction frighter was a succes. not only cargo can be transported, i can easly be modified to be the enginesection for a larger interplanteary ship.

the Duna~Explorer

naxt.png

the cargofrighter

oavq.png

I found that this is probably what you are looking for: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/67002-Visions-of-2070

It is indeed! I have one last bit of fiddling to do and I will put up the modified part file. I changed one of the parts from the Deep Space Mission Pack.

Edit - all the files are up: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/67002-Visions-of-2070/page5

Edited by Top8

[WIP]

just a recent proof of concept design, the interplanetary ship is far away from being finished. still (light) lander and a good 3man crewferry missing and other smal stuff.

main goal was to test some enginesectiondesigns for my roughly 60 tons manned interplanetary section. the whoel ship had to be "realstic" as far as possible... after some tests with single nuclearengine and electric engines from the near future pack, i used my frighter... and the idea behind the multifunction frighter was a succes. not only cargo can be transported, i can easly be modified to be the enginesection for a larger interplanteary ship.

These are looking great!