[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

5 hours ago, kurgut said:

Hi, 

Do you know by any chance if it's possible to entirely disable the stock alarm feature ?

It's not a big concern at all of course, I was just wondering... ;) 

Thanks ! :) 

I'd love that feature as well. Trigger's resource panels allows replacing the stock one so I was hopeful the alarm clock could be as well, but alas I haven't seen a way to do it.

• 7 months later...
On 12/17/2016 at 2:20 PM, DomiKamu said:

Bug report about KAC v3.8.3.0 & KSP 1.2.2

EDITED: tests/investigations from fresh & unmodded KSP (only KAC) + providing files for support (logs/savegames/screen captures).

Hi TriggerAu,

Firstly many thanks about KAC, it's very useful tool and really I love it!

However, I have a strange issue when clicking Replace Maneuver Node(s) button (when alarm is triggered just before reaching maneuver node),

I don't know if I'm alone to have this issue.

Issue description: after clicking the button, I can't remove (nor edit) created node. Also the orange gizmo remains displayed on menus, when I quit game (appears in yellow color, as shown in screen captures).

I'm using KSP v1.2.2 build 1622, 64-bit version for Windows, non Steam (bought directly from KSP Store couple of years ago).

This issue is easy to reproduce (the best way is to use "1-Orbiting Kerbin.sfs" savegame, however):

- Orbit Kerbin, any vessel (I use stock Kerbal X spaceship).

- Set a maneuver node anywhere along your orbit (any parameters, it's not important, for example add just few "prograde" dV).

- From KAC, create an alam related to this maneuver node (kill warp, message, 1 minute).

- Now warp and wait... when alarm is triggered and warp killed (1 minute before maneuver node - as expected), click once on Replace Maneuver Node(s) button, from alarm window.

- From map view, now try to delete (or edit) created node: nothing occurs. Now quit game to main menu, from menus, the node remains visible (yellow) - as show in enclosed screen captures (PNGs).

Provided files to help support:

Single ZIP file (with folder structure) containing logs, whole savegame folder (with ship), and 5 PNGs -> here (from Dropbox)

-or-

Folder here (from Dropbox)

Of course, I precise this button isn't vital for me (really I don't need this feature yet) and I've discovered this issue only by chance.

Regards

Dominique

(Sorry about some English mistakes, I'm French and I hate online translators).

With ksp 1.12.5 and KAC 3.14 i ve got this same old bug. A maneuver node stay on the vessel. When i leave for the space center it stay displaye and still exist when i leave for the main game menu.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm trying to use Kerbal Alarm Clock 3.14.0.0, but the icon is not showing up anywhere. Toolbar Controller doesn't have it in the list. I've tried reinstalling it, but it's not working.

I'm not completely sure what is the issue, as it's the only mod that's working.