Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

I present... the SU-33 in all of its mighty, brute force... Due to the Nature of its design, it required Taveros pizza and aerospace mod, realistic wings parts pack, novapunch, and possibly mechjeb. It is capable of taking off from the Infinite Dice Aircraft Carrier.

This is neat. I think you'll love the naval aircraft parts I'm working on, the included craft file will have impressive performance!

Thank you! And sorry if my posts violated this thread's rules... I'm new to the forums, so I accept any blame for my actions.

Technically it's for items related to to the carrier parts, so try to keep it about that. It's okay if you want to plug your craft file it might be better to show it landing on the carrier, or on the carrier or something involving the carrier :)

A little update... I just finished the primary coding of all the planned carrier systems. Ship to water still doesn't work, but I'm sure we can figure that out once it's released. Hooligan was nice to share his code that works with the old carrier but seemingly not for the new R3 one that is in prototype.

Structural testing will begin now and as that is happening I'll be completing final textures and fixing any code as needed.

This one has been a long time coming, it really is a lot of work. I challenged myself to take the carrier functionality to the next level, and I know this will deliver on that.

For those of you who liked the idea of boat parts but didn't have a computer fast enough to use it... it may now be possible! I've reduced the part count by over 150 parts from R2. The R3 prototype I have is at 110 parts. For those of you who can't land very well... I made a system that helps you. It will slow the aircraft, and apply brakes automatically.

It's still going to be busy for me over the next little while, but we are in the home stretch! I'll try to keep you all informed.

Good night :)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y424/kspfan113/2013-05-16_00001_zpsa1a5aa93.jpg' alt='2013-05-16_00001_zpsa1a5aa93.jpg'> my badly damged carrier on its way for revenge that albatross bomber base is dead already

Can I post a x-47 B on this thread? (just a craft)? Or should I make another thread... I have pictures of it landed on the carrier and it also has realistically placed and scaled weapon bays.

Can I post a x-47 B on this thread? (just a craft)? Or should I make another thread... I have pictures of it landed on the carrier and it also has realistically placed and scaled weapon bays.
I would suggest just making your own thread for the craft file and any pictures and then just post a pic here with a link to the thread.

I wouldn't say I made an X-47b but I made a UAV that I tried to model off the body style. I just couldn't bring myself to lose the vertical stabilizers though.

th_220200_screenshots_2013-05-17_00002_zps24a0bee7.jpg

Well then... I bring you the X-47b which I made a while ago. It is a flying wing with as discreet of a vertical canted stabilizer wing pair as possible.

(I'm doing what enraged platypus said, but pm me to take the pictures down if they're intrusive.).

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/29432-X-47b

(pics removed... sorry infitedice team...) :(

Edited by andrew123

He meant like a small picture not 2 humongous pictures that take a very larger amount of space on our forum thread. Please remove your current photos and replace them with smaller ones as soon as possible. I understand that you are new to the forums but this isn't a reddit type forum. We have specific rules that require you to recieve permission from thread owner in order to post your crafts on their thread. We have already given you one warning about this. Please make sure you read the Forum Rules for new users thread that I had directed you towards earlier.

What happened to all the information on the parts that was in the opening post? Did it go bye bye in the forum crash?

Yes it did unfortunately. If you need info just ask, someone will have what you're looking for.

ooo lookit all those buttons. is it possible to fix characters from the movie "space balls" to the chairs? or add a strange blip on the radar screen from Austin powers?

don't know why that console reminds me of those two movies~ but it looks awesome and should go very well with the carrier :D

BYOB (Build Your Own Bridge). Awesome, just what I imagined for Alskari's hollow parts and things like forthcoming biodomes.

Will those behave as seats with proper IVA controls?