What does your Jeb do now?

John FX

In one of my missions, currently (make that deliberately, LOL) stranded at Gilly, waiting for the rescue party. I heard about savefile instability at Gilly (i.e. things tend to randomly just disappear), so I hope he doesn't poof or get eaten by the Kraken or whatever space monster lurks out in the KSP universe.

Jeb and Bob are currently sitting on the Mun planting flags and chilling. Bill screams at them to rendezvous with him so he can come home but Jeb still has snacks and he doesn't want Bill to get them.

Mine is currently sitting in a severely wobbly orbital space research lab, waiting for Bob or Bill to come up and retrieve him. He had managed a triumphant assembly job, but in vain - the lab requires a lot of redesign work done on it, and is due to be deorbited under remote control. (The previous spacelab was declared "non-existent" following a piloting error by one Fulmin Kerman (RIP) who hit the wrong key and drove a large booster into it at speed.)

EDIT: P.S. Jeb is R.I.P., victim of the 0.20 bug that causes ships using the cupola module to spontaneously explode.

Edited by softweir
Update.

Having run a long, faithful, and insanely dangerous career of visiting planets all over the solar system, Jeb has now retired to Panopticon Station in low Kerbin orbit. Where he scares the ever-loving crap out of tourists by aerobraking the station on occasion, "just 'cause the rookies look so cute when they're screaming their heads off". Amazingly, Bill and Bob somehow got roped into living at the station with him. Presumably shenanigans were involved, possibly regarding a certain perpetually-empty snack compartment and a Post-It signed B.K....

Jeb is my GO TO guy! He tests, he goes out on missions and on occasion his doppleganger has been known to be out there as well. Bob and Bill get whatever is leftover. Noob kerbalnauts get the routine missions most of the time, but I have gone to sticking one noob with one of the other more experienced guys.

He had the honour of planting the first flag on the Mun at Kerbquility Base.

Since then he's been kicking back at Mission Control monitoring probe missions, the Low Orbit Space Station and just generally enjoying not being dead.

screenshot46hw.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.