How many hours have you played?

Mr_Duke

195 on Steam. I got it on Steam sometime in the middle/end of April. Before that, I played a bit with a friend in .14 and .15. A lot of my Steam time is me leaving the game on overnight, though. Probably a good twenty-ish percent.

I'm trying not to play too much before career mode comes out 'cause I've wanted career mode ever since I first heard about it :o

I don't have any idea, but the number is surely in the thousands. Almost since I first began, KSP has been running 24/7 on my computer. Sometimes I play fullscreen for hours without a break, sometimes I play in a window 5 minutes at a time while taking a break from other things.

I don't play KSP via Steam, but I seem to recall that even if a game is paused, Steam counts that as play time. Just sayin'.

I've been at it since 0.11 and have played around an average of an hour and a half a day since then. So that would mean... somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000 hours clocked. Blimey. About 60% of that time was design and testing, I suspect. Fortunately not much of it was spontaneous unplanned disassembly.

No steam. First few months in mid 2012 i smashed it with an average of 7-8hours a day then about 5 hours a night, more hours on weekends, and an all nighter l every month or so. Had a dry spell through Xmas, new year, for about a week each as with out a computer. I play while the wife watches tv or works from home. No kids till 11th Aug 2013 so another dry spell the last week or so. ;) I'm allowed to tell dad jokes now! RL replica missions and craft are fun. Nothing as good as Mulbins though. What do you call a fly with no legs? I have also played with a few mods like kethane and a few of the extra parts mods. Mun, minimus, Duna, Ike, Moho I have landed on and returned from all bar Moho Jeb Bill Bob and Jeb clone (sent to rescue them) are all stranded at the north hole 0.20. Also done a fly by of jewel and her moons, kerbal style no math so junk left everywhere and a bit human style no quicksaves(well as little as possible realy). So total hours gota be over 1000 I'm thinking. Oh what do you call a fly with no legs? A walk :D

I have it so bad my son is called Isaac or Ike for short and I'm getting a KSP shirt for Father's Day!

Edited by bonyetty

I'm sitting at 173 hours and I've been playing since the later half of April 2013. I will be logging some hours as my GF and her son visiting back to England for about three weeks starting Monday...I may start to turn green...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.